OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

yo brightnikes its some cheap $@@ tickets for san diego this #*%@ maybe worth it
i'm not tryna go to 1PM games though
mad.gif

but going to petco and chillin' in SD is tempting as %@%$.

ya thats my whole thing, if it was a night game it would be a lock watch the game and get drunk down there for the 4th but day game is EHHH

yo brightnikes its some cheap $@@ tickets for san diego this #*%@ maybe worth it
i'm not tryna go to 1PM games though
mad.gif

but going to petco and chillin' in SD is tempting as %@%$.

ya thats my whole thing, if it was a night game it would be a lock watch the game and get drunk down there for the 4th but day game is EHHH

I ain't tryna have no part of the July Sun beaming on me
sick.gif

although at SD you get that nice breeze.

sounds tempting

yo bigmike that fitted you got at the ballpark ... was that top button thing BLUE OR WHITE? I keep seeing the white top ones, I'm looking for a blue one.Does that make sense?
laugh.gif
That white %!%% bugs the hell out of me.

41XHR9NYSAL._SS500_.jpg

Happy 4th fellas.

Damn, Dodger fans migrated south. All I see is Dodger blue on tv.

Aren't all hats with the white top? mine is.

Kuo pitched another inning of relief for the AZL team today.

No hits, no runs, 1 BB, 2 K.

The thought of what our bullpen could be if Kuo can comeback somewhat healthy is pretty scary.

laugh.gif
PMAC and Hong Chi Kuo, it never ends.

Na but Leach / Ohman / Kuo I don't think they'd keep 3 lefty relievers so someone would have to be the odd man out.

I'm content with the BP, let's just add a veteran starter who can go past the 6th.

Any word on MKZ?

laugh.gif
PMAC and Hong Chi Kuo, it never ends.
laugh.gif

There's an explanation for that.

Kuo didn't pitch for like 3 years (from 02 - 05) because he had numerous arm surgeries. Before the surgeries, nobody around the Dodgers message boardsseemed to know a whole lot about him, but right when he came back there were reports that he was hitting 99 on the gun. (in 05 he struck out 86 guys in 54 IPin A and AA
sick.gif
). At the time, everybody anointed him the next BillyWagner. If he can get healthy, and stay healthy, there's no doubt that he can be effective.

Plus, he had that bat flip off John Maine

laugh.gif
we'll never forget that bat-flip.

I see what you're saying, but like I said during the off-season it's so hard to put trust in a guy with the injuries that he's had.

I wish the best for him and hope he can give us anything for the second part of the season.

Happy 4th of July folks, BBQ and a Dodger game what can be better?
devil.gif

Edit: I see someone here
nerd.gif

[table][tr][th=""]Name[/th] [th=""]# of Posts[/th] [/tr][tr][td]Tripon[/td] [td]66[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Brendan Scolari[/td] [td]36[/td] [/tr][tr][td]sumo390[/td] [td]19[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Bluetrek[/td] [td]17[/td] [/tr][tr][td]shoothoop[/td] [td]17[/td] [/tr][tr][td]sparksjessed[/td] [td]13[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Phil Gurnee[/td] [td]10[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ollie[/td] [td]6[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Sordid[/td] [td]3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]spike238e[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Seanny Rotten[/td] [td]2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Xeifrank[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]pdotmac1[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][/table]

Is that the one where they talk about like Kevin Brown, Driefort, Gagne?

Also how Beltre and JD Drew wanted to stay with the Dodgers
smh.gif
!@%%@% Bora$$.

I clicked to see if it was but its saying I need to be a member to read it.

[h1]http://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2009/07/olneys-latest-atlantas-potential-trade-partners.html[/h1]
[h1]Olney's Latest: Atlanta's Potential Trade Partners[/h1]
By Mike Axisa [July 4 at 10:59am CST]

ESPN.com's Buster Olney chimes in with some players and teams that could matchup in a trade with the Braves, who could dangle Javier Vazquez and/or Yunel Escobar as bait. Most of the rumors are just Olney's own speculation, but let's round 'em up anyway.
  • The Red Sox have liked Escobar for a while, but don't match up very well for a trade.
  • Olney mentions that Jacoby Ellsbury might be the only fit since JD Drew is owed a ton of money and Jason Bay will be a free agent after the year, but that wouldn't work for Boston since they would then need to find another centerfielder.
  • Olney speculates that the Red Sox could use their young pitching to engage a third team in a trade, mentioning that Matt LaPorta, Shin-Soo Choo and Corey Hart could be a good fit.
  • Boston could eat some of the money left on Julio Lugo's deal to give Atlanta a stop-gap shortstop should they deal Escobar.
  • The Red Sox are not interested in Jeff Francoeur.
  • If Milwaukee and Atlanta discussed a Vazquez-Hart swap, the Brewers would likely have to kick in another piece.
  • The Twins could offer one of their many outfielders in exchange for Escobar. Delmon Young might not be enough to entice the Braves, but Michael Cuddyer or Denard Span could be.
  • The Dodgers would love to add Vazquez to their rotation, but Juan Pierre probably wouldn't be enough given his lack of power.
  • The A's could package Matt Holliday and Orlando Cabrera, both free agents after the season, for Escobar, who would step in as Oakland's shortstop of the future.

Javy Vasquez has said numerous times that he only wants to pitch on the East Coast.

*#*! him anyways

Back
Top Bottom