OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

here's todays lineup

Pierre, LF

Martin, DH

Hudson, 2B

Blake, 3B

Kemp, CF

Loretta, 1B

Jones, RF

Ausmus, C

Castro, SS

I know it's probably been asked before, but is there anywhere I can watch the game for free online?
frown.gif

And 562 I hate you, Roscoes sounds really good right about now
laugh.gif

Loving all the vets in the lineup, whenever we wonder where the offense will come someone will always come through.

Let's see if Martin batting 2nd will help get him going?
ohwell.gif

I like how Pierre & Martin approached their at-bat.

Saw a lot of pitches, Martin HBP.

With that said, DP
frown.gif

[h3]Manny's trip to Minors going as planned[/h3]Dodgers slugger expected to take Friday off
By Ken Gurnick / MLB.com

06/25/09 1:54 PM ET

CHICAGO -- Dodgers manager Joe Torre said suspended outfielder Manny Ramirez's Minor League assignment is going as planned, meaning he's expected to take Friday off after playing Thursday night.
[table][tr][td] [/td] [/tr][/table]
"I talked to Manny Mota [Dodgers coach who is accompanying Ramirez] and he said his body language was better last night than the first night," Torre said. "He was going to play longer [than four innings Wednesday night], but the field was wet [from earlier rain]. Today, the plan is to extend and play the outfield."

Torre said he's aware of a debate within and outside the game whether a player suspended for violating the Major League Baseball drug policy, as Ramirez has, should be allowed to play in a Minor League assignment while on suspension, as was negotiated by the owners and players as part of the terms of the drug policy.

"If not, then you're making it a 60-game suspension," said Torre. "That's a disservice to the team. And if he doesn't play in games before he comes back, he's going to get hurt."

Speaking of hurt, Torre said the MRI on Will Ohman's left elbow is scheduled for Thursday, as is the first rehab start at Class A Inland Empire for left-hander Eric Stults, who hurt his thumb May 15 and has been disabled since May 31 after pitching with the injury in two starts.

"My guess is he'll need a few outings," Torre said.
Before the Dodgers face a decision on Stults, they will need to make a move on Claudio Vargas. He's pitched well enough in a Minor League assignment to indicate he's recovered from a serious elbow injury and that assignment must end next week, with Torre saying the club faces a "major decision.

Back
Top Bottom