OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

Ahh right on, just saw the footage. Hard to believe he'll be back in a uni in the minors before the end of the month
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Fake $$+ Fernando Jersey
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
I knew you were gonna come through! Roy Oswalt or a 2nd tier pitcher like Zach Duke would be nice possibilities.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
Damn BN am I that predictable? hahaha

I was looking up Dukes numbers, i'd take him. Hell, they're terrible at gauging talent, let's send em some roster fillers

Loney
smokin.gif

sick.gif
horrible call.

I wish torre would put more plays on, them DPs seem to come whenever we have a rally going.

I mean, you can't buy an "AUTHENTIC" jersey for fernando technically. But, you can get an Authentic jersey customized with authentic numbers likewhat the boys wear (or wore) on the field.

buy this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Authentic-Los-A...ryZ24899QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

and then send it in to exclusivepro.com for the lettering. Probably run you about $50

I've bought about 6 jerseys from this seller (legit dealer, his merch is confirmed by jerseycentral.org (it's like the NT of jerseys)

I have a lot of customs i've got in mind so i've been stocking up. FYI though, this isn't the current on field jersey they're selling. It'sthe one they used from 03 to the end of the 07 season.

Back
Top Bottom