OFFICIAL 2009 DODGERS SEASON THREAD : Season Over. Congratulations Phillies.

#+%* man...

I'm hoarse, at home
laugh.gif
smh.gif

These two will meet again in the post season, and you can already tell how epic that series will be.

Originally Posted by jrdnkiks213

Anyone else' signal really bad? Their feed keeps cutting off like every 5 seconds.

DirecTV HD ftl.

okay so it's not only me. This !!*! is frustrating
smh.gif
smh.gif

^ my signal is crap, and im on comcast hd.

anyone else diggin eric karros on the mic?

get him to color comment with vin or something..haha

I'm not even mad. These guys are holding back on pitches that this ump hasn't been calling all game. They should be swinging, not hoping that bluerealizes he's been blind for 9 innings.

^boxxy avy
pimp.gif

Disgusting at bats by russ and kemp, and I ain't talkn bout the mics picking up them cursin'

The dodgers are really not that good at situational hitting, we had 2 on and 0 outs? Couldn't bring anyone home.

And as far as the karros statement, did anyone catch when ek and ds were talking about chase & hudson in all-star voting?

laugh.gif
dude was saying chase is 1 and hudson is 2 in voting, then EK chimes in and says ... utley is more like #1 and hudson is ...... #2 , then ds says what?Then awkward silence

Originally Posted by bright nikes

^boxxy avy
pimp.gif

Disgusting at bats by russ and kemp, and I ain't talkn bout the mics picking up them cursin'

The dodgers are really not that good at situational hitting, we had 2 on and 0 outs? Couldn't bring anyone home.

And as far as the karros statement, did anyone catch when ek and ds were talking about chase & hudson in all-star voting?

laugh.gif
dude was saying chase is 1 and hudson is 2 in voting, then EK chimes in and says ... utley is more like #1 and hudson is ...... #2 , then ds says what? Then awkward silence

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom