OFFICIAL 2009/2010 EPL Season Post

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

Originally Posted by GMA 11

Originally Posted by hoosiers4life

Originally Posted by nesto0o0o

I guess it dont doesn't matter what any Scum fan thinks.

Fact: Spurs won and were the better and got the 3 points THATS what matters

Yid Army

You are correct, T=that is what matters. But if you think Spurs were the better team you are confused. For the rest of the first half after they scored I thought we were playing a relegation challenger.  Then when RVP came in he was a class above everyone on that field, except Gomes.

laugh.gif
 @ spurs v arsenal arguments ..in the end they are always pointless.
..but i dont get how you can't admit spurs were the better side. even your own manager admitted this for once. 
laugh.gif

some fans act as if defending isn't part of a performance. Gomes barely had to do anything until the last 15 minutes
                            Spurs          Arsenal
Shots(on goal):      15(5)            23(6)
Time of Possesion: 34%              67% (I realize this doesn't add up to 100. I got it from Soccernet.)
Saves:                    5                     3

I really don't know how you could have watched the game and think that Spurs outplayed Arsenal. Its like saying that Arsenal played just as good as Barcelona in the first leg of their Champions League matchup.  The match ended 2-2, but one team played comprehensively better than the other but were kept out by several great saves from the other's goalkeeper. Oh, wait, do I need to explain what the Champions League is since Spurs have never participated?  

You could make the same argument that Almunia had little to do for the last 40 minutes. Both Spurs goals were well played. One was pretty lucky, once in a career lucky.  The other one was well played and they took it to the weak point in Arsenal's defence.  Aside from that I don't remember a difficult save for Almunia to make.

your petty argument means nothing... SPURS WON THE GAME GET OVER IT

in the end the win is all that matters.
another 3 points today  .. i don't think anyone will argue that spurs were the better side today 
laugh.gif
 . I can't wait until we see Bale and Lennon in the same side

The spoils belong to the victors, Spurs have every right to brag about the two wins. That is what football's about, but anyway...

HE SCORES GOALS MY LORD! PAUL SCHOLES HE SCORES GOALS!

some salty Arsenal fans in here...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by solidsnake

HE SCORES GOALS MY LORD! PAUL SCHOLES HE SCORES GOALS!
word...the Ginger Prince to the rescue...
pimp.gif

eek.gif
 at Spurs beating Chelski...
but they could've put at least four goals past them...would've helped United with that goal difference...
mad.gif

So...

-Liverpool are up for sale

-There's a good chance Benetiz is on his way out this summer. Rumors are that Juventus and Real are interested.

-Real want Rooney but its extremely unlikely Man Utd will sell him or that Rooney wants to leave

-Man Utd are in the hunt for a new GK

-Man City are thinking about paying 30 million pounds for Buffon
smh.gif

-Wenger said there's no guarantee Almunia will be back as a starter next season
pimp.gif

-Apparently Wenger is interested in Robert Green or Joe Hart. Lloris is out of the question since Lyon's asking price will be too high for a penny pinching club like Arsenal
frown.gif

-Wenger said 'there's a good chance Chamakh will join us in the summer'...aka it's pretty much a done deal
pimp.gif

Lloris, Chamakh, Subotic are 3 players I really would like to see in red next year.

I know, Chamakh is done, but we need to get the other 2.

Apparently Wenger has 30 million pounds to spend which means that he can only bring in 3-4 moderately priced players. Chamakh is coming in on a free transfer...maybe Wenger brings in some other players on free transfers.

I think that Wenger will bring in a new GK and a new starting CB.

We NEED some new CMs but Wenger hasn't made any indication that he wants to upgrade at that position. Denilson and Diaby are not the answer, hopefully Wenger wakes up and realizes this.

I think that Gallas is gone (on a free transfer), Silvestre is gone, Eduardo will be sold, a couple of youngsters like Merida will be loaned out and maybe a utility player like Rosicky gets sold.

Lloris is out of the question IMO...we're talking about 10-20 million for a GK...a sum that Wenger will never spend on a GK. I wouldn't spend 50% of my budget on a GK either.

You know we also have Galindo and Wellington Silva that will be joining us next year that we already signed, right? Galindo can play CM, very tall and powerful too.

Rumor is...Lyon is are interested for 8 million Eduardo...I would get rid of Eduardo and use that money towards someone else.

To the game going on right now...Eastmond has been impressive. I think I would choose him over Denilson for City even if Denilson is fit.

Still no sign of RVP...maybe he's going to keep him on the bench thinking about next week vs City.

We looking horrible...Diaby is utter trash today. Silvestre is probably the worst defender on a big team I've ever seen.

We scored the 2nd and just sat back...brought on Eboue and Merida instead of RVP to get another goal. It seems we are throwing away our 3 points...
frown.gif

WOW...Nzogbia with a 3rd...3 goals in 10 minutes to beat us. Shame on Wenger for not bringing RVP on earlier. SMFHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

So...

-Wenger said there's no guarantee Almunia Fabianski will be back as a starter next season never, ever play for Arsenal again
eek.gif
 @ the turn of events

Another 2 pts lost due to terrible GKing
smh.gif

Fabianski fumbles a cross coming in from a CK in the 88th minute and Wigan equalize.

Thats 4 pts we've lost in the last 3 weeks because our GKers couldn't handle routine balls.

Wenger better break bank and bring in a quality keeper.

Damn, Wigan steal the game. Great comeback for them.

Anyways, I'm actually quite pleased with this result. Fabianski cost us the match...I think its a huge wake-up call for Wenger that he cant rely on Fabianski/Almunia next season.

Definitely not, Almunia with his injury would have not let us down like Fabianski just did. Worst display I've seen from them in a very long time...why RVP did not come on at the hour mark I have no idea. Now we're 7 points ahead of Spurs and they have a game in hand. So with that game in hand, they can cut it to 4. We really need to stop playing ******ed and if drastic changes aren't made in the off-season. I won't watch anymore games. This is just pathetic.

Damnit i turned off the Arsenal v Wigan game in the 70th minute... Great comeback. That time has some potential, but the final product is often missing.

Back
Top Bottom