..:Official 2008 NL Central Thread:..Congratulations Chicago Cubs...:

What a series. 3 come back behind wins in the 7th inning or later. This series has to CRUSH to the Cardinals spirits.
Break out the brooms.

LaRussas punk @++ didnt even have anything to say during the post game interview, SUCKA!!!!!!!!!!! Reporter reverted back to him saying it wasnt the bullpensfault again, all he said was "Im not gonna go back into that, i dont wanna get in trouble" Stupid @++ dude, He is really starting to piss me off, whycant you just admit that the bullpen is garbage and needs to be fixed????

YOU DAMN RIGHT THEY BOO`ED YOUR @++, YOU !%$%%++ DESERVE IT YOU SACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ Your rants remind me of zo
laugh.gif

Im to the point where i dont even want to watch anymore after 7 innings, they are winning the whole dame game, then they implode........Im glad my boy cameback early from his trip, cause if i wasted gas going to these games (Even though it was free) Id be pissed that i used gas 4 days in a row to see these clownsget swept(even though i live only about 5 miles from the stadium)

ATTENTION ALL,

Just got off the phone with Cards GM John Mozeliak, and I'll be reporting to Shea tomorrow to start closing for this team. No, I have not played baseballsince the 7th grade, but he said he'll give me a shot.

ha the brewers just keep winning and theyre batting horribly. Wait tell everyones starts hittin consistantly.
Dam its nice for them to finally start doin stuff like this.

And i just bought tickets from a friends to the Brewers Cubs series. Goin to be funn!!

Originally Posted by AM 1 FIEND

We just need to go on a winning streak again and hope the Brewers and Cubs tear eachother apart.

Man that series is gonna be crazy.
eek.gif

Wouldn't surprise me to see the teams get into one of those brawls like in the minors last night.

Z and CC out there sumo'ing each other.
roll.gif

^^^
LOL i can just see that!!
I will be at Wednesday nights game in Milwaukee. i am very excited and i will be wearing my cubs jersey proudly. Hopefully the next 4 games vs. the Marlinswill help us get some momentum going and we can carry it over onto the road in Milwaukee. You can bet your bottom dollar that a whole lot of Cubs fans will bemaking the trip north.

Trip is the keyword, we will be back and hopefully the city wont smell like Gary from the all the Sox fans.

This kid Smaradlakaldkadja all geeked up, his first 11 of 12 pitches were fastballs, averaging around 98 MPH
laugh.gif

Tough tough loss on that one. Mil lickin their chops tonight.

That Braun homerun the night before really hurt us.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom