Official: 2008 NBA Playoffs 2nd Round: Game 4 Lakers @ Jazz 5/11 12:30PM PST: Game on ABC HD

I am so angry right now. Utah cries to the media that they aren't allowed to foul w/o the call and the this BULL S%!$ happens. F- this!

No excuse. Can't blame the ref's. We have to play through this. We are still doing the same crap that got us beat in game 3.

Yes that was one of the worst calls ever in playoffs...but no way we can blame a loss (if it happens) on that call. We still have anothe rhalf of basketballand the rest of this period.

But damn man...threw ronnie out? SMH

Shut up Boozer
indifferent.gif

these refs are on something.
turiaf is like the last person in the league to commit a flagrant 2.
and then harpring complaining like a the little female dog he is.
i hope he seriously goes into the lane gets manhandled and just bleed.
and bleed and bleed.
let's go lakers!

wow. you gotta be kidding

a foul? this Deron's chubby @#% just tripped and flopped like he just got shot in the knees

smh.gif

Originally Posted by tupac003

No excuse. Can't blame the ref's. We have to play through this. We are still doing the same crap that got us beat in game 3.

Yes that was one of the worst calls ever in playoffs...but no way we can blame a loss (if it happens) on that call. We still have anothe rhalf of basketball and the rest of this period.

But damn man...threw ronnie out? SMH

true. but the way the refs call game DO alter the way teams play their game. now lakers would feel like any hard contact would be a flagrant and thingslike that.

and what the hell is kobe doing? shoot the damn ball. that's the 2nd time he goes up in the air to pass after looking to shoot

Turiaf ejection was terrible..but the fact that Fisher cant stay out of trouble and on the court is even bigger..

odom the real leader
pimp.gif

"that ball gotta move yo, if the ball don't move, we got not chance yo"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
odom is high even during games

that soft *%+# out of here boozer..

also is it just me or do the jazz fans boo any call against them?

damn it stop switching to this bum +@* camera angle....stupid flying camera on a wire....

Hey, when did the Lakers get Shaq back? And why is he wearing number 24? One thing hasn't changed, he still can't shoot free throws.

Back
Top Bottom