Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 2 Thread: Lakers @ Boston 6/8 6PM PST Game On ABC HD

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

Allen, that's one of the reasons why I thought Pierce was the MVP of this team, not KG.

Once KG brought the intensity and chemistry together...I think that case can be made for Paul...but the first part is obviously vital and the reason theC's are still playin

is phil jackson sitting on a booster seat? He looks like a giant on that bench, dwarfing Rambis

wow ...smh @ lamar odom foul the guy hard and walk away dont help him up this is the finals get tough out there this is why there losing

Free throws for Kobe
eek.gif

AMAZING.

OMGZ FREE THROWS!!!!!
eek.gif
eek.gif
Ref must have been confused on that one, I'm sure Stern will set him straight.

Funny thing is this is still only a 13 point game, maybe the Lakers can get into a rhythm finally if they stop blowing the whistle every time down.

But some of you dude's saying sweep in the middle of Game 2 is funny. Many teams have won the 3 middle games of the Finals before.

Lakers do have to rebound better if they want to win tonight (or at least make some sort of run).

airmag15:
legit foul, Perkins got hit
"Legit foul, Perkins got hit."

"Legit foul, Kobe touched him."

"Legit foul, Gasol got his elbow."

You're a biased hater, son.

Just one time... ONCE... just ONE TIME, I would LOVE to see you say 'Oooh, Kobe definitely got hit there. Bad no call,' or even 'Hmmm, that's alegit foul on Gasol, but they're not calling that a foul on the Lakers end.'

Just once, guy.

I might even PayPal you a 10 spot or something.

Hater.

laugh.gif

Ball movement....finally.

Lakers are skilled enough passers to beat Boston's rotations...

pimp.gif
to Odom for that help-up. Rare in the NBA nowadays. Pretty smart too,the last thing the Lakers need is more problems with the refs.

Back
Top Bottom