Official 2008 NBA Finals Game 2 Thread: Lakers @ Boston 6/8 6PM PST Game On ABC HD

It's not being mentioned, but Rondo is playing a heck of a game orchestrating things.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

2008 - Boston Celtics*
laugh.gif

Even if the C's win this game its only Game 2. Many teams have won the middle 3 home games in the Finals.

Oh, I agree. But im not changing it until the officiating changes. And funny thing is, Im not even a Laker fan. As a general basketball fan, thisis terrible. I will say, this Boston team is good. I dont hate the Celtics. But the Zebras this game create more hate than needed.

Like that T. Every player reacts that way to the refs. However, it seems more than coincidence that the one time they call a T, its ok Kobe. It seems more thancoincidence that the free throw count is 20+ to 2 in favor of the Celtics. It seems more than coincidence that the foul count is around 20-10 right now, againin favor of the Celtics.

Coming from the casual NBA fan, I dont want to watch this. It is beyond garbage, to see such a good series (potential wise) be ruined by three people.

Los Angeles Lakers at Boston w/ the officials
roll.gif

it seems like they playin against the refs too

Originally Posted by Al3xis

5/12 Allen

I know you think LeBron is the best player in the L but
eyes.gif
Not kobe
laugh.gif

I like Kobe, actually.

My bad dude, I'm just mad
laugh.gif

Man, I've been so hyped up for the Finals, and we come out like this
Disgusting

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by john mickens

yea the refs are sure making the lakers brick those shots i see

I don't care how badly a team is shooting or playing, the free throw disparity should never be 24-2.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

don't worry, those numbers will even out when the game is outta hand... just wait and see
smh.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by john mickens

yea the refs are sure making the lakers brick those shots i see

I don't care how badly a team is shooting or playing, the free throw disparity should never be 24-2.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Yeah that is absurd.

I know that has been the theme of these playoffs, home teams getting more calls and more foul shots but that discrepancy is
sick.gif

Originally Posted by SJSneakerheadIII

Originally Posted by ChirpingCrickets

smh at Acidicality probably getting a hard on for all the Leon Powe closeups they had at halftime.

roll.gif
collllddd bloooooddeddd...

still plenty of time. but the way this is going, i think we need a lot more than just time.

laugh.gif
not really, i expect that from cheezbaby given he has a biggerobsession w/ jrich.

IF you're a Laker fan though, even if you lose this game you don't have anything to worry about, yet. You're undefeated at home; just doeverything u can to keep it that way.

Kobe is going to need SOME TYPE of 2nd half performance to get the Lakers back into this

Lets see what he can do
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

the free throw disparity should never be 24-2

Wow...is it seriously that bad right now?

Never mind....its 28-2 right now. C's are playing more aggressive cause they know they will get these calls. Lakers can't do anything but shootjumpers, they haven't even gotten into a rhythm all game.

Back
Top Bottom