[| -- Official 2008 "Glow In The Dark" Tour: KanYe, Lupe, N.E.R.D. & Rihanna Post -- |]

Houston show was
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Lupe did "Switch" and brought out Bun B
pimp.gif

Kanye - "Turn the @(*#&@ screen off!" or something like that.. cant remember exactly
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
I just came back from the show in Houston also, it was a very good experience. I would DEFINATELY go to another KanYe West concert.

Yeah, it was a dumb idea for Lupe to open the concert, people were still coming and looking for seats and seemed like nobody payed attention to him.

I was hyped up when KanYe performed the entire time.
pimp.gif
I wasn't really feeling N.E.R.D. but it was pretty cool I guess.

Saw a buncha hypebeasts there.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I was the asian dude with an all black Boston Redsox hat, white tee, cargos, and black/cement 3's, anyone spotted me? I was in the lawn.

^Me and my crew were rocking white and lime green "skndls" t-shirts I was the one with the gimme 5 court forces. We were at the lawn too. Neva seensoooooooo much hypebeast in one spot before
eyes.gif
sick.gif
(one reason why I don't go to summits)

Nerd sucked I wasn't feeling the whole moshing thing he tried to pull! Anyway we recorded lupe and kanye entire performances hit me up if you want a copy.jk
wink.gif
Ima uploaded on youtube later.
laugh.gif
Also at people pulling out and waving there umbrella eh eh....The broads inthis hot humid Houston weather were
eek.gif
devil.gif

If anybody took pics post them now!

I shook hands with Bun B, GLC, and Slim Thug...

I was kinda disappointed by the length of the concert...I thought it would have lasted much longer.

Slim Thug
24b6qoi.jpg

Bun B
90sw8h.jpg

N.E.R.D. performing.
dfaiq0.jpg

Pharrell in the green shirt on the left.
in7s4y.jpg

I was on my way to the stage when N.E.R.D. finished up their set, hoping to shake Pharrell's hand...but right when I got within 5 feet of him, he climbedback on stage and left.
jj89b4.jpg

Rihanna performing. (She's so @%*!+#* hot!
devil.gif
)
1zxb9g7.jpg

Kanye performing.
1zqd82a.jpg

I know these are all very crappy & poorly taken pictures compared to others we've seen, but bear with me. At that point in the night, I was extremelyhigh & the security people were hassling me almost the entire time because of my 2-megapixel camera phone.

I'm sitting here watching the videos of the concert that I took with my phone last night...my God...I have an awful voice.
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

Back from the Htown show... It was crazy, I was sitting 2nd row in the pit. Shook Pharrell's hand.

- I was mad cuz lupe came on about 645 and i got there about 655, so i missed a few songs.
- NERD was really tight. Lots of energy. They brought fans up on stage to start a mosh pit...which Chris Brown of all people ran up from back stage and got inthe middle of.
- Rihanna sucks live, but is fine.
- Kanye was trippen out. He walked off stage during I wonder cuz there were 2 screens showing just blue on either side of the stage and he wanted them turnedoff...

I was at the Houston show last night too.IT was the best concert that I have ever been to in my life. Kanye is a ROCKSTAR. I missed Lupe and Nerd didn'treally care much for Rihanna but I did see Bun B actually buying Kanye T-shirts. It was a crazy night and Lupe DID perform Touch the Sky with Kanye at the veryend. DOPE SHOW probablly concert of the year.

smh.gif
I left after KanYe performed Stronger, when I was walking out I heard "Homecoming" and "Touch The Sky" and just knew Lupe had to comeout one more time!
smh.gif
I was very disappointed because my friend wanted to leave a little early to beat the traffic. But eh, it was worth the money because Yerocked the crowd and did his thing. It tripped me out when he walked off the stage, but it was funny and
pimp.gif
at the same time.

Once again, I wish Lupe was second to last.
smh.gif
mad.gif

Shoulda been N.E.R.D., Rihanna, Lupe, then KanYe.

like everyone else said the houston show was soooo good. everybody did their thing and i was soo happy lupe did switch; that was pretty dope. my least favoritethough was rihanna, don't really like any of her songs. btw, does anyone know what was going on the lawn right before kanye came out and why everyone waslooking over there?

gabbyflo, I heard it was a fight, but I couldn't really see anything so I just sat back down.
laugh.gif

There were alot of people smoking weed and stuff, I was smelling it the whole time Rihanna was performing.
laugh.gif

Great show in houston... Lupe - disappointed not with him, but with whoever is in charge of makin him go first and NO ONE is in the crowd SMH

Nerd - great energy...but perform the songs people actually know please

Rihanna - shocked me, she earned her keep last night

Kanye - Performance of the Year, He def. put it down...His setup is great...He even spazzed when the Screens wasnt working...cussin @ the technicians ...Whenhe brought Lupe out, crowd went crazy and the energy was high...

Yeezy even debuted a new colorway of his shoes....he told the crowd to be quiet and asked for the spotlight to be on him, i thought he was about to discusssomething serious, but then he goes on bragging about his new NIKE's and saying "They just keep on giving me %#! to brag about" lol ... classicYE

My boy is the one that was part of the fight dude was zooted out his mind and got kicked out! Dude was calling 11+ times to let me know he wanted to roll out
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

One of my friends girl took lots of pic with her camera that she stuffed it in her crotch....
laugh.gif
Ima try and get it from her and post em up!

When I was leaving I heard KanYe performing Homecoming and Touch The Sky, what else did he perform after that? Or was it his last song?

For a show like this eff trying to beat traffic should be there for every moment.

Back
Top Bottom