[| -- Official 2008 "Glow In The Dark" Tour: KanYe, Lupe, N.E.R.D. & Rihanna Post -- |]

hey definition what do they do for security do they do a pat down a metal detector or what?

For NYC peoples, you think the 300 level seats are bad? Never seen a concert at MSG. Not the 300 levels on the side of the stage
though, more towards the back where you get to look directly at the stage (I thought that makes a big difference).

Going to the Houston/Woodlands one tomorrow
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cantonayceboy

if the show says it starts at 7:30 does Lupe come out at exactly 7:30? i need to know and see how early i gotta leave and beat traffic

when i went the concert started no where near 730. which sucked because it was COLD.

anyone goin to the cincinnati show? me n my brother might be gettin tickets, but its the same day as my college graduation. how available are tickets?

Originally Posted by cantonayceboy

who comes on first? is it rhiaana?

eyes.gif

Can't read through a post. It's been established, WHENALL ARTISTS are present, it's Lupe, N.E.R.D., Rihanna, and Kanye. In that order.

wow.... just got back from the dallas show... and wow.. this is my second time seeing 'Ye.. + Lupe... and hey it gets better every time...
this concert left me speechless.. (literally, i still cant hear or talk..)
amazing show... the music... the artists.. they came and left it all out there..

Lupe did his thing.. even though the poor dude again didnt get the respect he so rightfully deserves.. who's stupid idea was it to make him the opener????the concert hall was barely even a quarter full when he got on stage.. but again like a true professional.. he gave it everything he had.. even did daydreaminat the end, and went crazy on the stage like only he knows how... def appreciated, and my fav artist... (it was so damn cool when he came back out at the endfor Touch The Sky... wow!... "now let me end my verse right where the horns are...."haha.. perfection...)

NERD were themselves... crazy as ****.. hiphop/rock.... what is it people?? lol

Rihanna was eh... her big $+# forehead was kinda distracting.. and hey.. i wanted her to get off the damn stage as soon as possible so that...

KANYE could come on...
this man is just a freakin genius...
dont call him an artist, a singer, a producer... the man is an entertainer.

point and final.... he puts on a show.. he puts on a goddang production that will be etched in your mind for the rest of your sorry days on this planet... hebrings flair to a relatively docile field of competitors... and he is unmatched by anyone out there.... legendary... he makes music of which there is nodescription.. the man just makes MUSIC... and for that.. nothing but respect.

either way.. it was an awesome night to say the least.... the set was crazy.. the setting great.. the stars just right.. the pizza warm enough.. the seatcomfortable...
and of course... the lady friend perfect ;D

unforgettable.. true music at its finest.. live.. and in front of my own eyes..
just right....

yea just came back from the dallas show also... agree with everything the person said above me... kanye killed it... nerd was the worst part of the show in myeyes

^^
cosign on lupe comments... these dallas heads were mad late as usual, i think lupe shoulda came out 30 minutes later
laugh.gif

anyways i cannot express in words how life-changing this show was... that _ Ye set the bar for all other rap artists performance wise...

i wonder
spaceship
cant tell me nothin
touch the sky w/ lupe

no1 is touchin this _
tired.gif

my only beef is y wasnt this at reunion arena???

my god... lupe deserved a crowd approaching what kanye's was... at HOB Dallas back in January... it was great, but mostly because it was a smaller venue..easier to fill...

still tho.. ive seen a kanye concert at reunion arena, not that great, line of sight is impaired if you're in the stands as the set up on stage kinda blockthe view at times... albeit the time i went was for the LG action sports tour where kanye performed at the end, but still, the thing about it is that hey.. itmight not have even been filled up for a concer there, there were still a lot of seats available at the superpages.com center, i would imagine there would be aton more at reunion....
either way.. this one was great, and i cant wait for the next time ye and co come to dallas...

i hope some houston artists show up maybe paul for drive slow bun and slim for hip hop saved my life! i hope man its gonna be crazy!

Hey im goin tonight in Houston, but I wanted to know about how long the concert lasts... Im excited to go , but i still wanna catch the 2nd half of the rocketsgame at a bar...haha.. any help?

yesterday the show was from 7-11:30.... lupe came out at 7 kanye came out at 10 and went on for like an hour and half

laugh.gif
chrisl5mavs wrote:

wow.... just got back from the dallas show... and wow.. this is my second time seeing 'Ye.. + Lupe... and hey it gets better every time...
this concert left me speechless.. (literally, i still cant hear or talk..)
amazing show... the music... the artists.. they came and left it all out there..

Lupe did his thing.. even though the poor dude again didnt get the respect he so rightfully deserves.. who's stupid idea was it to make him the opener???? the concert hall was barely even a quarter full when he got on stage.. but again like a true professional.. he gave it everything he had.. even did daydreamin at the end, and went crazy on the stage like only he knows how... def appreciated, and my fav artist... (it was so damn cool when he came back out at the end for Touch The Sky... wow!... "now let me end my verse right where the horns are...."haha.. perfection...)

NERD were themselves... crazy as ****.. hiphop/rock.... what is it people?? lol

Rihanna was eh... her big $+# forehead was kinda distracting.. and hey.. i wanted her to get off the damn stage as soon as possible so that...

KANYE could come on...
this man is just a freakin genius...
dont call him an artist, a singer, a producer... the man is an entertainer.

point and final.... he puts on a show.. he puts on a goddang production that will be etched in your mind for the rest of your sorry days on this planet... he brings flair to a relatively docile field of competitors... and he is unmatched by anyone out there.... legendary... he makes music of which there is no description.. the man just makes MUSIC... and for that.. nothing but respect.

either way.. it was an awesome night to say the least.... the set was crazy.. the setting great.. the stars just right.. the pizza warm enough.. the seat comfortable...
and of course... the lady friend perfect ;D

unforgettable.. true music at its finest.. live.. and in front of my own eyes..
just right....

laugh.gif
You got me pumped son! Initially my intentions was to go see lupe,you've obviously changed that now.

Houston tonite...I got my lawn tix ready to chill with the ants. Does anybody know if the staged is far distant from the lawn? Neva been to the Cynthia sylvansecluded Woods before..

Monday cant come soon enough.... Tampa....

Damnneardead yeah I'll be in Cincy! Cant wait!

anyone goin to the cincinnati show? me n my brother might be gettin tickets, but its the same day as my college graduation. how available are tickets?
damnneardeadstock, I ordered tickets Wednesday from Ticketmaster and got 2 floor seats, section 3, 14 rowsback...don't know what the availability is now, I might have lucked out.

EDIT: Just checked tonight, they have floor seats a row behind me...if you wanna drop the $85 each, go for it....

Back
Top Bottom