Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

Originally Posted by BDavis5

if you had marcus camby, would now be the time to sell him or would you keep him when kaman and zbo come back?
Yes, I would.

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

Originally Posted by thaSOLEful1

which 3 should i start for friday between felton andre miller villanueva r-jeff and monta?
For sure, bench Monta (that is until he shows you something)... that's all I know so far. I would also bench Richard Jefferson. Felton isgoing up against the Nuggets who are known to give up points and Andre Miller is also going up against the Wizards who are horrible. They should look to havegood games tomorrow.

So, this is what I'm going to offer...

I give:
Marcus Camby
Derrick Rose

I get:
Dwight Howard
Baron Davis

I hope it gets accepted, though I'm not expecting it
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
. If it doesn't get accepted, then I'll throw in another player, then hopefullyit'll get accepted...

^Yeah, you'll need a filler in there probably

Can I get some feedback on my squad guys. Currently 2nd place with a record of 93-50-0 in my school's fantasy league.

Kirk Hinrich
Dwayne Wade
Joe Johnson
Ben Gordon
Anthony Parker
Caron Butler
Luol Deng
Marvin Williams
Jason Thompson
Kevin Love
Marcus Camby
Zach Randolph
Shaq

I'm not really happy with my squad right now. I haven't made any trades at all this season but I plan on packaging a few players together for somehigher tier players within the next few days. I want to get rid of Shaq + Butler..Some recent moves I made : dropped that DAMN BUM miller
mad.gif
for thompsonfinally, dropped ridnour for hinrich

BTW, I'm in a 12 team H-2-H league

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

How's the Clips lineup looking with Kaman, Randolph, and Camby healthy?

Like how will the minutes be spread?
Not sure because they haven't been healthy together yet. I hope Kaman gets traded or stays on the bench
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Fries

Not sure because they haven't been healthy together yet. I hope Kaman gets traded or stays on the bench
grin.gif
Hey, I'm waiting on Kaman to get healthy... I still have him on my bench
laugh.gif
. I hope Zach Randolph gets benched or at least plays 6th manminutes
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Paul Is On Tilt

grin.gif
laugh.gif
. I hope Zach Randolph gets benched or at least plays 6th man minutes
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Well Z-Bo will be on the court sooner than Kaman sohopefully he solidifies a starting spot by the time Kaman comes back
smokin.gif

Can I get some feedback on my squad guys. Currently 2nd place with a record of 93-50-0 in my school's fantasy league.

Kirk Hinrich
Dwayne Wade
Joe Johnson
Ben Gordon
Anthony Parker
Caron Butler
Luol Deng
Marvin Williams
Jason Thompson
Kevin Love
Marcus Camby
Zach Randolph
Shaq

I'm not really happy with my squad right now. I haven't made any trades at all this season but I plan on packaging a few players together for some higher tier players within the next few days. I want to get rid of Shaq + Butler..Some recent moves I made : dropped that DAMN BUM miller
mad.gif
for thompson finally, dropped ridnour for hinrich

I'd say sure up your rebounding and blocks. You have the right idea in trying to unload Shaq. Randolph will be back soon so he'll help youwith your rebounding but not so much with blocks. Try to trade Joe Johnson, see what kind of interest you get for him. I have him on my team and hisinconsistency as of late is killing me. But if you don't get a worthwhile offer for Joe Johnson, then don't pull the trigger. He's still one hellof a player. I think you should do what I'm trying to do and that is unloading Camby right now. I think his value will take a hit when Randolph and Kamanget back. His value is pretty high right now IMO.

grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Why would a 20-10 player get 6th man minutes behind Kaman
laugh.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Because, Randolph is better suited for the 6th man role. He just wants to score and can rebound but he doesn't defend. IMO, he just fits therole better than Camby (who is a shot blocker and rebounder who can score a bit) and Kaman (who is a scorer, rebounder, and shot blocker).

Kirk Hinrich
Dwayne Wade
Joe Johnson
Ben Gordon
Anthony Parker
Caron Butler
Luol Deng
Marvin Williams
Jason Thompson
Kevin Love
Marcus Camby
Zach Randolph
Shaq

I'm not really happy with my squad right now. I haven't made any trades at all this season but I plan on packaging a few players together for some higher tier players within the next few days. I want to get rid of Shaq + Butler..Some recent moves I made : dropped that DAMN BUM miller
mad.gif
for thompson finally, dropped ridnour for hinrich

I'd say sure up your rebounding and blocks. You have the right idea in trying to unload Shaq. Randolph will be back soon so he'll help you with your rebounding but not so much with blocks. Try to trade Joe Johnson, see what kind of interest you get for him. I have him on my team and his inconsistency as of late is killing me. But if you don't get a worthwhile offer for Joe Johnson, then don't pull the trigger. He's still one hell of a player. I think you should do what I'm trying to do and that is unloading Camby right now. I think his value will take a hit when Randolph and Kaman get back. His value is pretty high right now IMO.
Yeah, I have rebounding and blocks on lock when my squad is healthy. Yeah, I want to get rid of Shaq because I don't think they'llcontinue fitting the phoenix system around him... they want to run and I think he'll break down eventually... as for Joe, I don't plan on trading himbecause his value is not as high as it should be due to the inconsistencies but I'm sure he'll get out of the slump so I have some patience for him..Iwant to get rid of buter as well because right now the wizards are playing for nothing and I'm thinking of LONG term....Stinky teams rest their key playersand cut their minutes a lot... I happened to own a few of those type of those players last season
ohwell.gif
.. And for the Z-bo/camby/kaman situation, I definitely need to do somethingabout this
tired.gif

Alright. So the kid that wanted KG for CP3 straight up wants me to add someone else. So which deal is better:

I give:
KG
Ronnie Brewer

I receive:
CP3

or

I give:
Biedrins or KG
Mo Williams or Ridnour

I receive:
Deron
Dirk

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

Alright. So the kid that wanted KG for CP3 straight up wants me to add someone else. So which deal is better:

I give:
KG
Ronnie Brewer

I receive:
CP3

or

I give:
Biedrins or KG
Mo Williams or Ridnour

I receive:
Deron
Dirk

I think giving up Brewer and KG is good enough for your end.
However, if you can pull off a KG & Ridnour trade for Deron and Dirk, that will be a steal!

im up 7-5 vs the 2nd dude in the league.

i need to win this matchup this week, im strugglin

for a 16 team h2h league, who wins in this trade?

I give:
David West, Marcus Camby, Russell Westbrook, and Travis Outlaw

I get:
Dwyane Wade, Andre Iguodala, Kelenna Azubuike

grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Because, Randolph is better suited for the 6th man role. He just wants to score and can rebound but he doesn't defend. IMO, he just fits the role better than Camby (who is a shot blocker and rebounder who can score a bit) and Kaman (who is a scorer, rebounder, and shot blocker).
zbo's 20-10 is useless. he's a black hole on offesne, and im so glad the clips decided to take him off the knicks hand
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i thought there was a rumor saying kaman would get traded
nerd.gif

about to pick him up, either way
laugh.gif

i dont know what everyone like's about d12, his FT% is horrendous, and there is no way to overcome that percentage..
to ancl12ew: i think you're giving too much, but thats just me.
Jordan201: ronnie brewer+KG is sitll a good deal for CP3. dont be surprised if your league vetos it though.
andris+ridnour for deron& dirk is another good trade as well. lmk next year which leagues you join, i need to hop in on them
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

damn jose calderon's % effed me up

what happen to tj ford, is he not starting anymore?

al jefferson beasted for me though.

i'm up 7-4 going into today with a full roster, i gotta seperate myself to get back into things!

Back
Top Bottom