Official: 2008-2009 Fantasy Basketball Thread *Sticky*

So glad I traded Monta, Crawford right now. Them dudes are struggling.
roll.gif

im about to drop beno udrih cuz of his inconsistent play
sick.gif

who should i pick out of these FA's on the wire?

dequan cook
varejao
kendrick perkins
matt bonner

Would you guys trade Jamal Crawford for Mo Williams?

I'm worried Jamal's #'s are going to be very inconsistent now that Monta's back.

Jamal's numbers will go down now that Maggette is back along with Monta...and it's not like Stephen Jackson isn't a gunner himself. I got rid ofJamal and Monta this week along with Iggy...for Jamison, Andre Miller, and Sessions.
pimp.gif

Anthony Parker has been killing lately. Dropped AK47 for him...

Originally Posted by parada45

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Bibby lately...
sick.gif
smh.gif
I feel you

I am on the same boat. It's good that he still gets decent assist at times but what is that like 3-4 consecutive games of shooting 15%?

^Not sure but he put up a season high last week with 31. But I know his last 2 games he has been bad.

Originally Posted by parada45

^Not sure but he put up a season high last week with 31. But I know his last 2 games he has been bad.

Just checked, his last 3 games he has averaged 15% shooting. One game being 2 points, 0 assist, 0% FT% with 5 TO's. All those games came along withAtlanta's 3 game losing streak. Dude is just struggling hard the past week. Although, before those 3 games, he handed out 15 assists and then before thatis the season high of 31 points.

I just did this trade. Let me know who got the better end.

I gave:
Chalmers
Gerald Wallace

I received:
Melo
Harris

Also, Yay or Nay on this trade:

I get:
Dirk
Deron Williams

I give:
Biedrins (or KG)
Lidnour (or Mo Williams)

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

I gave:
Chalmers
Gerald Wallace

I received:
Melo
Harris

I get:
Dirk
Deron Williams

I give:
Biedrins (or KG)
Lidnour (or Mo Williams)
what kind of leagues are you in?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

I gave:
Chalmers
Gerald Wallace

I received:
Melo
Harris

I get:
Dirk
Deron Williams

I give:
Biedrins (or KG)
Lidnour (or Mo Williams)

wait, im really confused ... do you even watch basketball? because if im not mistaken u asked if you should trade KG for CP3 .... *scratches head* and now bothof these trades, no advice is really needed for them.

Who's the better fantasy player? Derrick Rose or Russell Westbrook? Derrick Rose overall but Russell Westbrook as of late. I want to trade one of theseguys away, but who?

Originally Posted by bright nikes

wait, im really confused ... do you even watch basketball? because if im not mistaken u asked if you should trade KG for CP3 .... *scratches head* and now both of these trades, no advice is really needed for them.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yea, I love basketball. But this is my first time doing Fantasy Basketball and Ireally don't know what I'm doing sometimes.

What deal would be better. KG for CP3 straight up, or KG and MO for Deron and Dirk?

Trade Rose. With Hinrich back, his production will go down and he really hasn't been killing or anything. He's shown flashes but isn't asconsistent as Westbrook has been.

I don't watch many Thunder games but doesn't Westbrook play 3rd fiddle to Durant and Green? Or at least, that's what I thought.

if you had marcus camby, would now be the time to sell him or would you keep him when kaman and zbo come back?

Back
Top Bottom