.::Official 2007 Fantasy Football Thread::. (Sticky Plz)

6fg62z9.jpg
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
ANGELSBASEBALL
WE RUN NEW YORK
Team Get Well Soon EB42 SL14
TEAM SAINTS

dallas @#%$ swiss chese cowgirls defense just got me negative points. im so @#%$ furious right now they just single handedly cost me a W probably. i should be spotted a 10 pt lead goin into MNF now its tied

should i drop these fools for the colts or jags?

RickFox do that deal as much as i like kitna id take bulger over him every time. take advantage of an owner overreacting to 1 bad game in week 1.

TEAM CLEVELAND BROWNS
Edwards,Winslow,Frye,Thomas,Lewis,Quinn,Jurevicius,Davis,Bodden,S.Jones,Wimbley,McGinest, E.Wright,Cribbs,Steinbach,Roye​
"Quinn is a bust"​
TEAM ARSENAL

should I trade TJ Houshmanzadeh and Alex Smith for Eli Manning and Plaxico Burress?
FS OG Columbias size 11 $180 OBO PM me for pics
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS
> SIX-TIME WORLD CHAMPIONS: 1991.1992.1993.1996.1997.1998 <​

Quote:
I was just offered marc bulger for jon kitna, I really dont want to trade kitna but its hard to say no to bulger. What would u guys do?
RAIDER NATION

Let yee nuts hang low or walk the plank
Asomugha - Burgess - Carr - Curry - Gabriel - Howard - Huff - Morrison - Porter - Washington​

Man ROMO killed my team.
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Bulger is less turnovers, but they are just about the same. i'd take bulger in a second because right now I'm infatuated with bulger(nh)

Well for one of my teams.....

I got fu*ckin rocked, thanks to Minny D giving the opposing team 29pts

f*ck Donald Driver
f*ck Reggie Bush
f*ck Dallas Clark

I still have Frank Gore / Chad Johnson to do some damage and make up for a 46pt deficit

On the other hand, my other team

I need 2 points from either Todd Heap or Shayne Graham to win. He is up 103 - 102 .. he has no more players playing on MNF, I have 2. Delhomme played well as my 2nd QB. Maroney & Colston played like crap!

Then, my third and final team...

I am up 105 - 84 thanks to Big Ben. I have no players playing on MNF and he has Carson Palmer + Anquan Boldin. I should be worried... :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM WARRIORS

repost, should i trade TJ houshmanzadeh and Alex Smith for Eli Manning and Plaxico Burress?
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

PLAX: 40 PTS
RANDY MOSSOME: 33 PTS
T.O.: 23 PTS

points in my league are kinda crazy receiving wise, but :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nonetheless

Quote:
LJ smith or Bo Scaife? who should i start? and also should i drop LJ smith for Benjamin Watson?

Yes. I can't believe Watson is available. You're league must have like 6 players. He's a huge target in the red zone for Brady, and overall he's a beast. Do it.

Im having trouble putting up my roster for next week.

Should I start Maroney. He plays the Chargers D.

Or should I put Bush and AD and the Boldin, CJ, and Darrell Jackson as recievers?
TEAMYANKEES

Which free agent D should I pick up for this week? (I just need a team for this week because my D, The Pats, are playing the Chargers, my home team in real life.)

Houston
Indy
Green Bay
Seattle
Detroit
Thanks!
TRUE FRIENDS STAB YOU IN THE FRONT

SD

threadless

^ Green Bay has an underrated D and they are up against the Giants who are missing E Manning and B Jacobs next week. I like that play. They may try blitzing NYG to death.

Indy would be my other pick at Tenn.
Well it's 1 2 3 4, Take the Elevator
At the Hotel Yorba I'll be Glad to See You Later

I need 40 points from Leinhart, Fitgerald, vernon davis, and Ravens dst for the win. Who thinks i can get it?
Free mike

Team Cowboys
vi.xii.xxvii.xxviii.xxx.

i need 20 points and I have Gore and Houshmanzadeh playing today
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

i got Brady and Moss on my team
Damn yahoo told my Calvin Johnson wasnt gonna play.
So i played Santana Moss
I have Ronald Curry on the bench too
Santana Holmes did aight
Seattle Defense did me some good
i still cant decide to play with Dalles Clark or Benjaman Watson
Damn Bush and MccAllister

Quote:
If I got banned from NikeTalk, I could sue Method Man.

Team Pacific Northwest​

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.......................DONT YOU GUYS HATE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Should I drop Brandon Jacobs for DeAngelo Williams? Jacobs has a supposed knee injury and would be out 3-5....
756..TAKE THAT

You just answered your own question.....I dont know if i would drop him all together, but i would put him on the bench for whoever you got until he is ok, hopefully he has a bye week during that time to lower the damage.

WHAT THE FU*K, COULDNT EVEN GET AT LEAST 1 POINT FROM SHAYNE GRAHAM OR TODD HEAP. WHAT THE HELL IS GOOD WITH CHAD JOHNSON GETTING 0 PTS?!

FU*CK THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TEAMAMFAM
TEAM WARRIORS

^^^do you have a yahoo league?
TEAM CHICAGO BULLS

Back
Top Bottom