OFFICIAL 19NINE THREAD: VINTAGE SPORTS APPAREL-SHIRTS, RETRO COLLEGE BBALL SHORTS POST THEM UP HERE!!!! UCLA Bruins 6/9/2023 at 11am!!

My G-Town our came in to. The quality is definitely good enough for casual wear. Again, not M&N authentic quality but $70 for good quality nostalgia isn’t bad at all.
6C310917-D23D-4AA8-84A0-E584F817081B.jpeg

UConn shorts should come in sometime next week.

Damn man - I’ve been buying from them for the last year and it’s been getting tough

Delete this so we can eat

My G-Town our came in to. The quality is definitely good enough for casual wear. Again, not M&N authentic quality but $70 for good quality nostalgia isn’t bad at all.

UConn shorts should come in sometime next week.

I received mine yesterday. I am happy with my purchase. Love the addition of the pockets. Hopefully, they drop the Blue pair soon.

Received my Georgetown 96, Flintstones, and UConn and I must say I love the Spartan and UConn pair A LOT more than the Georgetown

Not the best pic but here they are
ADA1B1E6-4845-443D-9580-E2DE731D36A3.jpeg
I've been saying the G'Town pair is my least favorite of the 5 that I own and I was super hyped to get finally purchase them.

I've been saying the G'Town pair is my least favorite of the 5 that I own and I was super hyped to get finally purchase them.

Same bro..I was hype to cop and now I’m a bit disappointed..Syracuse 96 should arrive to me next week..that pair will prolly be my favorite

No drops this week for 19nine! Anyone else receive any pairs from last weeks drop??

No drops this week for 19nine! Anyone else receive any pairs from last weeks drop??
Ordered the UConn shorts Tuesday and got them Friday. Broke them out this past weekend, fresh out the pack creases and all :lol:
DBA730B5-CDD6-4C4A-BCC0-098867072546.jpeg

I do like these a bit more than the Georgetown pair. Wouldn’t mind a UMD pair but outside of those and maybe a couple Tshirts not sure what else I’d get from them.

Back
Top Bottom