OFFICIAL 19NINE THREAD: VINTAGE SPORTS APPAREL-SHIRTS, RETRO COLLEGE BBALL SHORTS POST THEM UP HERE!!!! UCLA Bruins 6/9/2023 at 11am!!

Just ordered the UConn pair and should get my Georgetown in Thursday. I’m not expecting M&N authentic quality but hopefully something a step above beater/gym quality.

Just ordered the UConn pair and should get my Georgetown in Thursday. I’m not expecting M&N authentic quality but hopefully something a step above beater/gym quality.

I think that’s how I view this brand..it’s something different than M&N and it’s something Nike isn’t really doing

I think that’s how I view this brand..it’s something different than M&N and it’s something Nike isn’t really doing

Nike is albeit in very limited bunches. If a team has a throwback jersey that season, Nike releases the top and bottom (Syracuse being the exception. They didn't sell the shorts). They sell out fairly quickly too.

When I get mine I’ll determine if I return them / sell it or keep it ...... heard positive and negative reviews

I didn’t even know this was a thing! If they got the black Gators jerseys, they’re about to get my money.

I didn’t even know this was a thing! If they got the black Gators jerseys, they’re about to get my money.

That would be insane! They don't have the licensing for the Gators from what I've seen..

Man they need to re up the Big Dog era shorts again soon... (also with a more CORRECT stripe placement but...)

PB.jpg

usatsi_5991164.jpg

Michigan State 78 and 99-2000 pair available now

I liked these a lot. Almost pulled the trigger. They gone now. Crazy because these shorts used to sit for a while just a year ago or so and now they go quick.

I liked these a lot. Almost pulled the trigger. They gone now. Crazy because these shorts used to sit for a while just a year ago or so and now they go quick.

Linking up with Slam gave them more eyes.

Y'all got me convinced. Gonna be ready when they get around to restocking those Georgia Tech shorts.

Back
Top Bottom