OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Can't believe this absolute bum shumpert can call himself a champion. GS u had one ******* job

Lebron dumbass thinking Cleveland got shumpert, mozgov, and Smith from the Knicks :stoneface:

Last edited:
Maybe I am sawft, but after Earl's speech at his presser about his pop I can no longer slander that man. He kept it real and I am not going to lie, it got me a little choked up, the emotion, got me in the feels and I couldn't help but imagine for a brief moment how I would feel if my son said some things like that.

Congrats to all former Knicks. Now I wait silently til training camp or draft or something like that

Maybe JR should've thought about his dad while he was in a Knick uniform. Y'all getting sawft. :lol:

Last edited:
i've always liked JR, so i have no problems with him winning a chip. i just didnt want him to win one before melo. shump is a ******* bum who doesnt deserve his girl, contract, or ring. idk if any of yall saw that vice ride along video with him, but new york didnt and doesnt want him bc hes ******* garbage.

i do have to give it to bron for actually doing what he said and bringing home a chip to cleveland. its be a looooooong time. the only annoying part is all these cav bandwagoners and bron capers :smh:

i was telling my dad all game that GS makes it too easy on the cavs bc of all the jump shots. you make it really easy on the defense if you're not even tryna get to the cup. GS only took 13 FTs and had 28 points in the paint. THATS why they lost. they're whole style of play is basura if they're not hitting 3s.

i've always liked JR, so i have no problems with him winning a chip. i just didnt want him to win one before melo. shump is a ******* bum who doesnt deserve his girl, contract, or ring. idk if any of yall saw that vice ride along video with him, but new york didnt and doesnt want him bc hes ******* garbage.

i do have to give it to bron for actually doing what he said and bringing home a chip to cleveland. its be a looooooong time. the only annoying part is all these cav bandwagoners and bron capers
mean.gif

i was telling my dad all game that GS makes it too easy on the cavs bc of all the jump shots. you make it really easy on the defense if you're not even tryna get to the cup. GS only took 13 FTs and had 28 points in the paint. THATS why they lost. they're whole style of play is basura if they're not hitting 3s.
Especially if you're getting beat on the boards. When those shots aren't falling and boards aren't being grabbed , then that is the easiest defense you can have.

kerr tried to put in ezeli for some help on the boards and blocking out, but that was probably the worst game of his carrier. i still think that substitution in the last couple minutes is what cost them the game.

kerr tried to put in ezeli for some help on the boards and blocking out, but that was probably the worst game of his carrier. i still think that substitution in the last couple minutes is what cost them the game.
Festivus killed the momentum. Stone handed *****.

None of the Knicks who won a ring on the Cavs get any hate from me. They contributed about as much as any Knick fan thought they would to a championship. Kyrie and JR are local cats so I support them anyplace..

None of the Knicks who won a ring on the Cavs get any hate from me. They contributed about as much as any Knick fan thought they would to a championship. Kyrie and JR are local cats so I support them anyplace..

I'm happy for them but we gotta get back to our own business

This has to be nothing but motivation for Melo :lol:

Back
Top Bottom