OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Think he's waiting to see what Phil does over the summer and how it plays out over the first half of next season.

If we're still lottery bound by the All-Star break, don't see him hanging around much longer after that.

Agreed

At that point, we should be doing Melo the favor and letting him go somewhere he can compete for a title. He deserves better than that.

With RoLo here I rather not tie that money up in a center when we're getting good production at great value. We need guards.

Sashas not going anywhere who ever we sign is going to have to battle Sasha for that SG spot. and no matter what Sasha wins.

Just read an article saying we should go after Bazemore and Biyombo.

Blatt/Vogel + those 2 guys would be a successful offseason imo.

The more i think about the PG market the more i think we should let Grant start this season & go all in on next summers PGs. Tying up $130M to Mike Conley isn't smart now or for the future.

thats what ive been saying. westbrook is a FA next offseason and he has soho written all over him.
More like West Village
tongue.gif
roll.gif

On Thursday, the Spanish website encestando.es dropped an article with the intriguing headline, "Willy Hernangómez ha rechazado dos ofertas del Real Madrid para renovar y tiene en la mesa una por cuatro años de los Knicks." Rough translation: Willy Hernangómez has rejected two offers from Real Madrid and has on the table a four-year deal with the Knicks.

We checked with Spanish basketball guru and friend of the site Austin Green (@LosCrossovers) and apparently this is legit.

Willy has an four-year offer on the table from the Knicks worth $4.5 million. The article doesn't specify and I'm not 100% sure, but based on the fact that he was a second-round draft pick one year ago, I assume that's $4.5 million total, not annually. Teams can't officially sign players yet, so this "on the table" offer remains strictly under the table for the time being.

the savior is coming :smokin

Back
Top Bottom