OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Where can I cop a hairline like NaS' ?
nerd.gif
Ask Jamie Foxx, he has extras.

Meanwhile, according to a person close to Blatt, speaking on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the current coaching search, Blatt at least came away from his chat with Jackson with the belief that he was a legitimate candidate for the Knicks job.

He pitched himself to Jackson as a defensive-minded coach who, while playing collegiately at Princeton, was reared on the joy of a deliberate, five-man offense and therefore amenable to embracing Jackson’s beloved triangle. He reminded Jackson that he initially went to Cleveland in 2014 to coach a young, undisciplined Cavaliers team, a work in progress. That was before James suddenly returned as the homecoming King, when the Cavs were essentially the Knicks, minus the veteran shotmaking of Carmelo Anthony.

http://nyti.ms/1rvJnxO

was Nas the first one to start that half moon part?

Not sure, but I remember I had the fade and half-moon almost all throughout Junior-High school. Everyone thought I was a light skinned Dominican :lol:

That picture of Melo ready to risk it all for Rihanna is one of my favorites of all time.

I'm compelled to wonder how captivating this woman's poom poom is. She's already had several handful of men fighting over her.

Last edited:
Cleo getting shot made everyone forget DWill got his jewelry stolen by 2 strippers

All we had to do was wait for Melo to come in FA, and dump those assets for Paul. or a third dude. oh whale. back to where we belong. a laughing stock.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom