OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
I'm willing to wait to see what goes down this offseason...

I'll even wait until 2017 FA, but at some point, we might just have to move on with or without Melo

I'm willing to wait to see what goes down this offseason...

I'll even wait until 2017 FA, but at some point, we might just have to move on with or without Melo

The thing is, we need as many names as possible to land any free agent. Or it'll be the same song every year.

I honestly need Melo to be a team player and waive his no trade clause. We will never win a championship with him being our centerpiece. No matter what anyone thinks or how much love they have for Melo, a championship is not coming to NY with him.

and when melo was not on this team did the knicks even win a championship or close to it? we are in the same situation regardless if melo was on this team or not... if you trade him to get "draft picks" or assets no free agent will come here with just kp here... its already tough to sign free agents with melo on this team imagine if we didnt even have melo?

CbHvIEOXEAAfKCk.jpg:large

:lol: :lol:

If we end up with a pick, I'd want either Denzel Valentine or Gary Payton II.

Gary Payton has a son in the upcoming draft? Is he anything like his father? :nerd:
He's a good defender, very good athlete as you can see from that poster :lol:, great rebounder, not the best shooter though and an average playmaker but he fills the stat sheet up. Defensive guard first and foremost. They project him as a second rounder so we wouldn't need much to get him either but I think he's an under the radar guy and since we're so triangle dependent I think he'd fit the combo guard role perfectly.

if Jimmer scores 35 he's giving up at least 30 on the other end

just give Tony Wroten a 10-day & see what he got

Back
Top Bottom