OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Thibodeau almost teamed up with Anthony in Chicago during 2014’s free agency. Anthony and Thibodeau share the same agent at CAA. During Jackson’s coaching search last spring, Anthony admitted he was surprised Jackson didn’t set up an interview, figuring Thibodeau would have interest.

Now Anthony and Thibodeau are together for a solid month on this Olympic journey.

“He’s been great, terrific,’’ Thibodeau said of Anthony. “He set the tone in the first meeting. In practice, he’s playing unselfishly, practicing hard, talking to people, moving the ball, rebounding. He’s doing a lot of good stuff for us.

“That’s the best type of leadership you can have. The way he concentrates in meetings and practices. It goes a long way for the younger guys who haven’t been through it, setting an example.’’

ezgif-3954787233.gif
I never knew how much I needed this..

I love it.

Last edited:
Some these names have me mind blown. I forgot Ron Artest was on the squad.
Shannon Brown
James White
Mike Bibby
Baron Davis
Dan Gadzuric
Larry Hughes
Darko Milicic
Kelvin Cato bumass
Bruno Sundov

Jackie Butler was supposed to be the next big thing

I do remember Ime Udoka short stint
Jermaine Jackson
Jamison Brewer crackhead dread style of ball

but I think that list is missing names.
I don't see Corey Brewer, another crack head player.

Edit:
Oh lord and Fred Jones :rofl:

Last edited:
I simply cant wrap my head around anyone leaving Eddy Curry off their most disliked list. From him actually having a lot of natural basketball talent, to the contract we gave him, to the draft picks we gave up for him, to the consistent lack of effort and defense on the court, his soft *** lazy style of play, and complete lack of conditioning off the court, dude represented absolutely everything being a Knicks shouldnt be about. Everything that pisses me off most as a fan. He is always and (hopefully) forever #1 on my list as far as most hated Knicks are concerned.

I dont hate the straight up bums. I certainly dont hate the players I felt gave it everything they had but failed to live up to certain expectations. I hate the players like Curry and JR Smith, selfish *** pieces of **** who dont understand the first thing about hard work, mental toughness, sacrifice, and playing for something greater than themselves despite having the natural ability to become pretty solid Knicks if they were able to grasp even the most basic concepts of professionalism. The kind of players who I felt spat in my face as a loyal Knicks fan with their various self-centered actions.

Last edited:
Some of my favs off top -
Keith Van Horn
Marbury
Mike Doleac
Oakley
Herb (until he joined the coaching staff)
Nate Rob
Crawford in the S.Dot carters
Ariza
Kurt
The junkyard dawg

Players I hated -
Bargs
Jeffries
Curry
Tim Thomas (till this day, I wish he's dead)
Chris duhon (trash bag)
Frank Williams (I hated his stupid smirk)
mcdyess
Shumpert
Tony dickless
Landry
D rose

Omg Mardy ******* COLLINS

JYD was a fave for real even his shown on MSG was PIFF :pimp:

Toney Douglas was a ******* SCRUB and I hated looking at that ****** face and his struggle lamb chops

Stop it, you people are making me angry with these names :lol:

Every time I see these names, I think of that "take me home" promo and how they were trying to convince you to buy Knicks tickets :stoneface:

Bros im really considering leaving my organization. Anybody with some info on jobs primarily working with youth or anything really hit the PMs I'll really appreciate it.

Back
Top Bottom