OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Seth over Jennings? trolling right?

if D Will doesn't get 10 m's per somewhere in this market I'll be shocked

Rather give Jennings all of hazelnut heads minutes anyway. Go to Cleveland and replace JR

Last edited:
Same. Tryna see what Seth gets in this market though.

probably about 5-6mil per. he went off in april, but idk if its enough for GM's to commit real money to him.

:frown: :frown:

edit: nvm, this just means we can't match any offer. we could still go over the cap to bring him byke

i still want him back though. he can play either guard positions. we just need another SG/SF that can score. i'd also like to see ponytail back for the min. he hustles and rebounds. no more, no less.

I don't care what anyone says, i don't mind KD going to the Warriors.

I clearly said if KD is not going back to OKC the most logical team would be GSW and Knicks behind.

So I'm good with the move.

If ***** *** LBJ can join a mega team and go back home and do another mega team, KD has every right to joint a mega team.

Not even sure why people is mad, I rather see KD won all day than LBJ.

It's clearly different situations.

Lebron joined up with 2 other stars and made a new team.. the Heat weren't rivals, nor were Bosh and Wade.

The best comparison is if Lebron left the Cavs and joined up with the Big 3 in Boston. That's what KD just did.. except the Warriors are better than Boston and  he was just eliminated by them after having THREE opportunities to beat them and go to the Finals.

I have no problem with players wanting to win and controlling their own destiny, but they're not the same.

It's clearly different situations.

Lebron joined up with 2 other stars and made a new team.. the Heat weren't rivals, nor were Bosh and Wade.

The best comparison is if Lebron left the Cavs and joined up with the Big 3 in Boston. That's what KD just did.. except the Warriors are better than Boston and he was just eliminated by them after having THREE opportunities to beat them and go to the Finals.

I have no problem with players wanting to win and controlling their own destiny, but they're not the same.

Exactly what I've been telling people, this move is just distasteful as hell.

Seth is a burger. Brandon is mad better. I like bringing back Victor Cruz.

I was playing 2K earlier and played the Wiz. Was dying thinking about that 4 point shot Bargs took to lose the game.

Back
Top Bottom