OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
I'm not comparing Lance's and JR's IQ, it's like what's worse stubbing your toe or getting kicked in the nuts. Both are borderline ******ed. If we are just talking talent, JR can wake up and take over a game with ease.

I'm not comparing Lance's and JR's IQ, it's like what's worse stubbing your toe or getting kicked in the nuts. Both are borderline ******ed. If we are just talking talent, JR can wake up and take over a game with ease.

agreed. he just lacks the work ethic. idk how sn got to him in 2012, but that JR could easily command 15mil+

Lance is a complete bonehead. Super talented but clinically ******ed.

JR is just undisciplined, which leads to consistent inconsistency.

Stop posting stuff from the @thevertical

You may as well post tweets from real knick fans

Last edited:
Come to think of it--JR Smith has played with some notable superstars during his career in the NBA. He's played with CP3, Melo, LeBron, Allen Iverson, and Chancy Billups.

How the Hell has he still not learned to be accountable? Someone with his fortuitous opportunity would have higher expectations than just achieving the merits of a 6th of the Year award.

I can go far as to say he's had one of the most disappointing careers in NBA history. I sincerely believe he's still in the NBA because he's played with such amazing players and given the responsibility of being a 3rd option. Had he been in a situation where he was burden with a heavier workload, he would've been out of the league many years ago.

Come to think of it--JR Smith has played with some notable superstars during his career in the NBA. He's played with CP3, Melo, LeBron, Allen Iverson, and Chancy Billups.

How the Hell has he still not learned to be accountable? Someone with his fortuitous opportunity would have higher expectations than just achieving the merits of a 6th of the Year award.

I can go far as to say he's had one of the most disappointing careers in NBA history. I sincerely believe he's still in the NBA because he's played with such amazing players and given the responsibility of being a 3rd option. Had he been in a situation where he was burden with a heavier workload, he would've been out of the league many years ago.

Yikes, that's a little harsh lol

You made it seem like he's on that eddy curry, Kwame Brown level

We were one pick away from the greatest shooter of all time. One pick away from the best shooter in the entire history of the sport.

frown.gif

I think about that **** at least once a month g.

Then I try to reassure myself by thinking they probably would have found some way to **** that up too. So at least they saved us some grief.

mean.gif

We definitely would've ****** it up :lol:

He wouldn't have been anywhere close to what he is now if we drafted him. Then he would've been traded to Denver for Melo.

Yikes, that's a little harsh lol

You made it seem like he's on that eddy curry, Kwame Brown level

Eddy Curry and Kwame Brown didn't have the luxury of playing with the type of talent around them as JR Smith did.

JR Smith had similar expectations, but he's been able to stick around because he was never put in the same position as the players previously mentioned. No one tagged him to be a franchise type player. JR played with amazing players and had the responsibility of being a 3rd option on a team. Put him in a situation where he's a 2nd or 1st option and watch just how quickly he crumbles.

It's easy for him to shine in games where too much attention isn't given to him.

We were one pick away from the greatest shooter of all time. One pick away from the best shooter in the entire history of the sport.

:frown:

I think about that **** at least once a month g.

Then I try to reassure myself by thinking they probably would have found some way to **** that up too. So at least they saved us some grief.

:smh:

Curry probably wouldn't be the player he is today, because he would've been in a totally different system. Besides, having guys like Green and Thompson helped Curry become who he is today.

Back
Top Bottom