OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Not a fan of Blatt. His offense looked uninspiring in Cleveland.

Never even made an attempt to use Kevin Love on the block and that Playoff Timeout mistake, would've been catastrophic in NY.

Bron walked all over him as well. Melo would probably do the same.

Carmelo Anthony said OK with Kurt Rambis sticking but added "You still have to go out there and at least listen to other candidates."

translation: "Rambis is okay for the next 15 games but i want someone else next season"

Well according to my NBA2k16 mycareer you guys finally get Ramon Sessions and Josh Smith. :rolleyes

Head coach ………Kurt Rambis :lol:

I hate how Jeff Van Gundy, who just said he'd like to coach again the other day, isn't even an option. Has problems with Dolan and Phil probably wouldn't hire such a veteran. Such bull ****. He is by far the best fit. Defensive genius and wouldn't burn anyone out.

Bruh keep my man JVG away from this scress

At the end of each season he coaches us dude's before/after looks like he served a whole presidential term

From everything I read on him as he got hired by the Cavs pointed to him knowing what he's doing and being knowledgeable of the game.

Brad Stevens is my favorite coach outside of Pop by far.

brad stevens has to win coach of the year. he took a bunch of role players and made them a playoff contender. boston is on the way up. if they can add a superstar or maybe a tier 1 or 2 player, theyre gonna be competing with cleveland for as long as bron is playing.

I hate how Jeff Van Gundy, who just said he'd like to coach again the other day, isn't even an option. Has problems with Dolan and Phil probably wouldn't hire such a veteran. Such bull ****. He is by far the best fit. Defensive genius and wouldn't burn anyone out.

ive been wanting JVG back for a min. i'll take him over any other coach thats looking for a job. JVG, tibbs, maybe phil, maybe blatt, and pretty much no one else is worth mentioning. i dont want any more of phil's guys. hell, i dont even really want him coaching bc hes gonna force the quadrilateral on the team.

:lol: @ hiring Mark Jackson. That would be such a Knicks thing to do.

Let's bring in the guy that had a toxic relationship with some assistants and the front office at his previous stop. Also was blessed with keys to a Ferrari yet had the foresight to drive it like a Prius.

Of all the realistic scenarios, I think you could talk me into bringing in Luke Walton with a strong staff of assistants. That might be the best of both worlds since it's a different and fresh approach while also aligning with Phil's vision. Who knows though.

I must be the only one that thinks Jackson should get another shot coaching. Not saying it has to be here, but I think he can coach.

Back
Top Bottom