OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
You guys know what tonight is?
pwbwfm0ls8aejgxpvupc.jpg

Maaaan, I'm hoping we become the next sub .500 team to give em a el.. LOL. I mean who saw last Sunday coming, I damn sure didn't.. (pretty much know how its going down doe :smile: )

y'all heard Phil's comments today?

i wanna be pissed off but i just don't care anymore :lol:

First, I was stunned and disappointed by the way Gloria was treated in the media. After the much publicized (and unfortunate) situation went down in Los Angeles last year, story after story was published that portrayed her as a piece of property, instead of the strong, independent woman and mother she is; someone who is capable of making her own decisions. This is a human being we are talking about, not some pawn in a game.
Fisher still smashing :rofl: :rofl: :pimp:

I just wish he addressed smashing or trying to smash his players gfs and wives :lol:

I am. Girlfriend fell asleep on me after round one. Watching this warriors game and drinking wine right now. Would watch the Knicks but I do t feel like getting up and looking for her laptop.

Melo is balling and he's been balling man.

Really efficient, unselfish and smart play by Carmelo.

RoLo doing the damn thing too.

Solid solid Center play.

KP missed a few easy ones tonight but i loved his agressiveness to get to the rim

one day he'll be finishing those with ease :smokin

Back
Top Bottom