OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Calipari isn't even a good college coach

Just hire Thibbs and scrap the full blown triangle
indifferent.gif
nerd.gif

Remember that pic of Beno Udrih when someone won the title in 2K :rofl:

Son was holding his hand up doing the[emoji]9757[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji] :lol:

the night we took Porzingis is still a top 2 NT night:

Bad feeling we take that Latvian.

We're safe don't **** this up phil

legit scared on the edge of this building i'm standing on right now

Stomach currently in knots...

Please Phil do the right thing [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

[0ernifdsg'rieawdsMZ}p'aelrdsx]czpivl;aer]cxoizk , fiz]pxc;lbqe\radspi]bkl;'qera]diosmklv'0935jrewfipbomklbqrefadi[oklerqfi[beano'klbav[ib'erlknfdbfaoidnbq3=i5hr=]o[qi4aenr'kldsvmorqetngfadvp;iqorekadmv=qrei[dafonvkqrt=bef[adivnomkt[nrtw=grinbr=uienreibnadfofinoz]cxkl eqraciox k'lveqf0]admp'kl

that is terrible :x

fire phil

:rofl: hahahahhaha

I can't

I don't care anymore

I ******* KNEW IT I ******* KNEW IT! **** THIS ******* TEAM AND **** THIS ******* CLOWN. IM ******* DONE WITH THIS ******* PIECE OF **** ******* TEAM. THIS KID IS A PILE OF ****, ANOTHER FOREIGN BUST. THIS BETTER BE A ******* TRADE OR IM DONE WITH THIS ******* TEAM!!!

im ******* done **** this dumb ************ i defended this piece of **** all year and he does this **** him man **** this team **** the nba **** you all

What the F*** WHAT THE F**** this isn't real guys this is a dream right??

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

I'm legit sick bros why did we do this??

I can't F*** with Phil man he F**** up his first draft but more importantly set us back YEARS wasting Melo's prime basically.............

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

:smh:

It was a pretty special night.

I just don't see this amazing Zinger appeal. Been watching videos since we drafted him. He's fluid sure, but he looks a step too slow and not explosive. Really curious and potentially worried how this translates in the NBA and once he adds weight.
Assuming it all pans out, you can have a floor spacing, 3 point shooting 7 footer who can also block shots and be a rim protector. He's mobile enough to put the ball on the floor, be solid enough in pick and roll defense as well. He isn't going to bang down low, doesn't have a back to the basket game right now, and isn't the quickest reacting on the floor, but you can hope to improve some of those things.

He wants to be in the NBA, he has the physical tools, he has the shooting stroke, so there's that. Best case scenario, he can be your modern day rim protector as well as a floor spacing, 3 point shooting 7'1 mobile big man. A very valuable combination.
I'm not completely sold on Porzingis. I have my concerns with his reaction/speed, size (although he'll obviously put weight on but how will that effect his offensive game and mobility), and how patient the team and fans can be. So I won't proclaim him to be THE next international superstar. But I see the potential. Block some shots, spread the floor, very high offensive potential, he could be the real deal. 

People really shouldn't freak out if the Knicks draft Porzingis.

Yeah, he needs to develop muscle, build strength, and need a couple years... but oh well, man. I know the window is short with Melo, but let's not get ahead of ourselves and demand our rookie PGs to immediately step in and be team leaders, to be polished, and not need time to develop... because they will. Will they be able to contribute more than a rookie big man? Most likely. But I'm not going to be mad if the Knicks draft a guy just because he might need a little bit of time. Do we want the best player for the next 2-3 years? Or the best player for the next 10?

Yes, ideally we can get both, and if they think Mudiay or Russell or Mario or WCS can be that guy then that's who you go with.. but I won't be mad if we end up with Porzingis.

And stop calling him Zinger.
tumblr_nxo0u2kYdd1r5c1rco2_500.gif

kristapsss.jpg

usp_nba__new_york_knicks_at_toronto_raptors_77439182.jpg

the night we took Porzingis is still a top 2 NT night:

Can you please see if I posted lmao thats hilarious
I checked and didn't see anything.. but from summer league...

laugh.gif
 This dude Kris done won yall over in Summer League.
we just see the potential. how he progresses and how healthy he stays is a whoole other story.
You saw the potential.. nothing ridiculous for you 
laugh.gif

There was only like two pro KP guys. Some were neutral, most were against. We are all on the same page now though :lol:

Everything is funnier in hindsight :lol:. I wasn't completely against it. Was def. shocked though.

I've admitted that I was wrong about KP and gladly so, but this organization is still trash lol. [emoji]128694[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji]

KP wasn't my choice and didn't know anything about him other than being a euro big which had NEVER worked out for us before. SL def showed he was a different breed and had potential.

I can admit when I'm mistaken. Wouldn't even refute my sentiments were analogous to some of the comments being made by most of you that draft night :lol:

Last edited:
Yall dudes were buggin draft night. Just like I said. Talking about abandoning the fandom.

Melo leading FA recruit is cool. He knows what time it is.

I wish Phil would just leave already. His tenure here has been absolute trash
:smh: You buggin. If Phil leaves this franchise will suck for the next 20 years.

Y'all expecting wayyyyyy too much wayyy too quickly.
I'm sayin'

I don't get it. Yall dudes sucked off Donnie Walsh. Ready to send Phil packing 2 seasons in.

Last edited:
I can see it now.

We'll hear about a lot of guys wanting to play with Melo and when it's time to sign we gonna give the max to the wrong guy. Phil gonna have to work magic to get rid of a few guys too. Melo & Phil should at least land us a good pg.

Back
Top Bottom