OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
tumblr_lpqyt0kTuB1r1q3wuo1_500.jpg

Jose still a Knick.

we're 5 games byke with 27 games to go

hope we at least sign someone to a 10-day to bring in some fresh blood

we're 5 games byke with 27 games to go

hope we at least sign someone to a 10-day to bring in some fresh blood

At this point, we might as well watch Jimmer get burned on defense all night long. Can't be worse than watching Caldo do the same.

Seems like we were reaching out trying to grasp at any type of wing but no returna. Welp.

Rambis will inevitably play more Sasha over Grant.

Disheartening. Cant watch this season the same . Just hoping for continual improvement from KP and hopefully enough wins so Toronto doesnt get a crazy pick .

Sucks to be a knicks fan

i just hate that sasha is even on this team getting minutes. And with every "positive" play he makes, he's vindicating the coaching staff , justifying their triangle. Its like hes their extension. And his mistakes are not treated the same way Grant would.

Im more disillusioned with the whole triangle philosophy more than anything. i think its wearing down on me as a fan and i feel claustrophobic , that we are an antiquiated offense, and seemingly any type of creativity or modifications to it and youre riding pine. Unless youre Sasha vujacic or one of Phils hand selected muppets.

Not ready to turn on Phil yet but theres definiately some questions for me as to what hes willing to overlook in favor of running an offense that has brougt him success. He has every right to believe the triangle is the end all / be all, but if hes really looking to coach from the president seat, we are inevitably doomed. Thats history and i dont know if PJ is capable of taking that down.

All of our beat writers have been saying that Sasha has been killing it in practice so the coaches are rewarding him. It doesnt help that our guards are terrible either...

Michael Scotto @MikeAScotto
Sources: Knicks turned down a Rockets offer of Patrick Beverley. Asking price of a first-round pick and two rotation players was too high.

Marc Berman @NYPost_Berman
#Knicks still have an open roster spot and Rambis said they intend to fill it - with either D-Leaguer or a waived player.

that was a good pass for beverly... too much too ask...id trade caldo, koq and a first for teague though but too late now

Before the season began, Sasha was also killin it in practice. Got him a starting job and shot like 12-79 to start the season.

Im just mad this season was lost so quickly.

Tony Wroten will not save this team. I'd rather have Jimmer take that spot. At least we'll have fun watching him.

Back
Top Bottom