OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Nah trade seraphin and Sasha for litterally anything. Extra clip boards, extra balls for practice. Get them off the team asap.

My cousin was able to scoop a Groupon, 95 for the Chase Bridge seats which I badly want to hit up at least once.

If Phil leaves do the Knicks offer Thibs a similar role to what doc and svg have ??

Last edited:
I think it's time to shut Melo down.

This team sucks. Some of yall in denial about it.

Still trust in Phil but looking at this roster I doubt he gets us a pg before the deadline so this team could make a real push to the playoffs. We'd get washed in the 1st round anyway and I would not be in to seeing the likes of bum *** Shump and JR beat us to get to the next round.

So yeah shut Melo down after the trade deadline if this roster aint way better.

I don't want Toronto getting a potential high pick from the Knicks...that's just embarrassing lol...too many times

we don't play for over a week now
laugh.gif
We will find a way to lose at least two non sanctioned games during the break.

Yea, Towns got the ROY on smash right now, but a crazy second half of the year and a playoff spot gives KP a great chance.

I doubt we make the offs tho. :smh:

Rambus gotta play Grant man, playing Sahsa more and Melo playing so much were the only 2 problems I had with the coaching. I didn't like the Seraphin move at first but he definitely made an impact.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom