OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Although KP is already making a slight case for ROY, I think this firing will loosen him up some and he'll be a lot more relaxed and ready to produce.

I feel like Rambus may be more partial to calling plays for KP considering he was a big man too.

I think after the all-star break KP will make a STRONG push for ROY. I'm predicting his numbers will improve. Avg. something like 16 and 9 the rest of the way.

I think Grant is gonna get his confidence back and show what he can do too if Rambis gives him the PT.

Feels good. :smile:

if he benches caldo and gives gallo/grant more PT, then i'm on board. the one thing i hated the most about fish was that he played caldo too damn much. caldo is the reason why our offense suffers. he slows the game down and NEVER drives in. gallo has made big shots for us and he likes to get to the rim. not to mention that he can actually finish his lay ups.

if he benches caldo and gives gallo/grant more PT, then i'm on board. the one thing i hated the most about fish was that he played caldo too damn much. caldo is the reason why our offense suffers. he slows the game down and NEVER drives in. gallo has made big shots for us and he likes to get to the rim. not to mention that he can actually finish his lay ups.
Agreed and I hope he doesn't play Seraphin and Amundson those guys should never play unless a blowout

Carmelo said he will continue to trust in Phil and won't ask for a trade. "I done been through worse," Anthony said.

Rambis: Ideally, team would have 8-man rotation, but says that's unrealistic during regular season. Plan for 9 players, maybe 10.

Rambis has used the word "connect" a lot. He said the Knicks have to connect and need to scrimmage more in practice

Rambis on rotation patterns: "We gotta do a much better job of blending the units."

Back
Top Bottom