OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Another ball dominant player (especially at PG) taking a ton of usage and shots is not gonna bump us up as much as I love Kemba.

You'd hope NO would decide to dangle Holiday but you have to take Asik back :x

Or maybe the Gods smile down on us and Minnesota decides they choose the side of LaVine over Rubio & Mitchell.

His rotations and ignorance have lost at least five games this year.

This. People and the media thinks we are overachieving, but we've seen flashes and we've seen Fisher lose us games with terrible decisions. This team should be over .500. The winning formula is right there, yet Fisher still finds way to lose.

We don't have a starting caliber guard on our roster and have been hovering around .500. This team is what it is, Knicks fans are delusional as always. This team struggle without Lance cause he is pretty much our only real versatile wing defender and that is why we've been getting toasted.

The guys play hard for him and he has guys who were cast off by other teams balling. He doesn't make every right decision but Knicks fans blame every ******* close loss on our coach. You guys complained the same way about D'antoni, Woodson and literally every other coach down the chain.

This isn't a squad that was picked by anybody to make the playoffs this year. We've been pretty competitive and right now, that's all I can ask. If you don't realize how much worse it could be coaching wise, I don't know what to say.

Our eyes should be on '17. Porzingis changes everything and the East is still the destination for free agents to avoid San Antonio/GS out West.

Phil gives us the guy who can really sell winning culture. You have to hope he can sell Durant/Westbrook on NY, just like Riley did Miami. Having Porzingis as their number #2 and eventually #1 guy as they age is something that really trumps a lot of what other teams can offer.

It may be unfair to criticize a coach unjustly, but when Fisher has routinely let opposing teams go on 12+ to 0 runs against us that whittle our lead before calling a timeout or adjusting, it's hard to sit here and not blame him for those games that end up in losses.

His decision to keep Sasha, Seraphin, and/or Lou Amundson on the floor while keeping ALL of our starters off the floor for an extended period of time is why "us delusional Knick fans" think he's a terrible coach.

He's nothing but a preacher, has zero knowledge of Xs and Os and rotations.

It may be unfair to criticize a coach unjustly, but when Fisher has routinely let opposing teams go on 12+ to 0 runs against us that whittle our lead before calling a timeout or adjusting, it's hard to sit here and not blame him for those games that end up in losses.

His decision to keep Sasha, Seraphin, and/or Lou Amundson on the floor while keeping ALL of our starters off the floor for an extended period of time is why "us delusional Knick fans" think he's a terrible coach.

He's nothing but a preacher, has zero knowledge of Xs and Os and rotations.

Both of the above are painfully obvious and 100% on point.

Kevin Durant on Kristaps Porzingis: "When they made the pick I texted [Derek Fisher] and immediately said I like this kid, he can play. A lot of people were down on him, but he can play. He's a skill guy and I think we've gotten away from enjoying skill players in this league. We get so many players that are athletic and big and strong, but he's a skill player."

Back
Top Bottom