OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
CW13bQXUEAE0nk-.jpg:large

need :smokin

I knew we were gonna lose as soon as they said KOQ would be out...he's been huge during our win streak, looks like the best fit at Center for the team (besides when we run with KP for "small ball")

Lets just remind ourselves that we not really gonna win a championship this season and have no draft picks

Our roster (along with Fisher) has been mediocre but they show they can learn

We were roasting Lance Thomas early on and now raving (or something close) about is overall play

We have no PG....and although Grant didn't play well in the 4th I think it was good for him to get that experience...he was allowed to run the P&R a lot in this game which I think was good for Fisher to let him have that freedom.

KP took 12 shots but I want to see him be more aggressive instead of looking to be a catch and shoot kind of guy...at 7'3 he doesn't even have to shoot turnarounds from the post he could face up more often.

Orlando is a better (and deeper) team than us regardless of Fisher's coaching at the moment

Although we lost I still think there were a lot of positives to take from this game

I don't allow myself to get too high on this team because we have to be realistic about rebuilding. With that being said I'm happy to see the effort that these guys are playing with which is something that has been sorely missing for at least the last 2 seasons. There's more movement, Melo is passing up shots he would normally take and looking to get his teammates (especially KP) involved. Ideally I would like for us to win enough games to keep that pick out of the lottery, but something is not clicking for Fisher and we have to presume that his position is safe.

My only expectation is to make the playoffs... i dont care if we get swept in the first round just the experience alone will do wonders and we can build on that for next season...i dont think we are too far off roster wise to become an elite team... getting a good pg will help this team a lot think mike conley next summer but thats just hoping... and then some scoring of the bench...

Yeah I wanna make the playoffs as well...need these other teams in the East to fall off tho...

If we make the playoffs I actually think we can make it to the second round if we play teams not named Cleveland and Chicago

Long season tho so we'll have to sit thru the ups and downs. Just thinking about the direction the organization is going in and seeing the effort from the players and the organization makes me proud and....scared. Dont want Phil to leave when his 5 years is up, maybe Fisher can go but mannn i dont even wanna think about it

I watched the game, especially that 4th quarter.

The players couldn't make shots when we needed them or stop ORL AT ALL from killing all of our runs.

What in game adjustments by Fisher would've changed he outcome?

Games like this just reminds the roster simply isn't that consistently good. More so when Melo or KP aint thriving.

take out lopez (he was getting torched) and play porzingis during those last couple of crucial minutes where the team could've taken the lead. there was no reason for porzingis to remain on the bench during that important time

Atleast try it out for a couple of minutes. Dude just let Lopez get torched all night. Zero adjustments.

Melo & KOQ both out tonight with ankle injuries :smh:

Pookie will start for Melo & i really hope Fisher goes with Almondmilk over Seraphin to replace KOQ.

This game will probably competetive until the 4th, where CLE stars will get it done. I expect K Love to have a big game.

Or we might just get blwn out from the get go.

Back
Top Bottom