OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Vucevic is the reason they won

He scored every time we got momentum.

Thanks to Fisher we let him easy hooks.

Fisher deviated from his crunch time lineup. Winning teams don't do that.

Thats at least 7-8 games Fisher has cost the #Knicks (due to lack of ingame adjustments)

KP, Melo, LT, AA, Gallo

That was the lineup to win it

:smh: :smh: :smh:

they keep saying KP wasnt in the game because lance is playing well... but what did lopez do for him to play over KP in crunch time? and arron didnt do anything all game but still not the main reason we lost... the defense was bad all game... the magic got everything they wanted inside the paint

i don't know why he decided to finallt give Grant a chance with the game on the line

close with Galloway-Afflalo-Thomas-Melo-KP & we win that game

damn son. we had this effin game

Its not like Robin was getting beat because of a system. He wasnt running through screens and getting blocked out. This guy got worked about 10 times tonight, straight back down isolation. Right in front of the Knicks bench so I know Fisher seen this. Make the adjustment !!. Take him out, or throw a double at him. Tell Rolo to foul him something...jesus christmas....i cant believe the foolery.

I mean, if we're playing a game, and someone on the other team is absolutely torching your teammate, you go "yo lets switch for a little" . This just showed that Fisher underestimated Vucevic time and time again. His lack of game feel was on full display. the Magic spotted this mismatch, hence why they went to it EVERY DAMN TIME. Fisher please just take your money and go back to california. Lets get #FireFisher trending.

we wasted a legendary performance by Lance Thomas because we failed to get a timely stop. This would have been amazing going into CLE.

Now Kyrie's gonna shred our whole squad up.

this is our coach:

Fisher, on why he didn't use KP late: "Physically, we liked Robin's size more on Vucevic. And Lance went 9-for-9. So who do you take out?"

Fish, on if he considered trying some1 else on Vuc: "Of course." Says Vuc is essentially an All-Star, & no guarantee KP would've done better.

"26 points is not 46 points," Fish says, suggesting that Vucevic didn't necessarily dominate/require a change in strategy during the game.

Last edited:
This guy always deflects blame . Its maddening. Your strategy aint worl buddy. Own up to it you bum. He did the same thing Ive mentioned before in posts. When someone asks him a pressing question , he'll look for other things to point at as a point of reference. He said " well lance had 24 points too " .

Let me go do something else. Cant waste the best years of my life fretting over a pile of garbage. I havent wished illness on anyone in my life but lord

"no guarantee kp could've done better."

what does that even mean? that's such an empty statement that absolves fisher of any responsibility

there's no guarantee so i'm just gonna continue to leave robin lopez who's been absolutely getting toasted all game out there

Fisher's right in saying there's no guarantee KP could've done better but he definitely couldn't have done worse

In all seriousness, we gotta start winning these games or else its outside looking in status for us.

This is like 5 or 6 games fisher doesnt make any changes... like legit just sit there with KP on the bench with 8 mins to go in the 4th like the team is up by 19 or more... ROLO looks so doofy catching the ball at the top of the key trying to make a pass to the wings.. he shouldnt be touching the ball damn near every possession.. 

CW13bQXUEAE0nk-.jpg:large

At this point in the season, there is a no reason why Porzingas shouldn't be out on the floor during crunch time in close games. Even if he's having an off-night, him being able to stretch the court and open up the lane is enough reason to have him out there. Especially if Lopez is letting the opposing teams big score practically at will.

Late game execution was poor and that falls on the shoulders Fisher and his coaching staff. It just upsets me to see us playing so well and then completely drop an egg with this game. We should have 6-7 more wins.

Back
Top Bottom