OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
After watching the Bulls game last night, it's upsetting to think we should be 19-20 wins. We really messed up in the beginning of the season and had to go up against some tough competition. At least Fisher seems to be showing signs of improvement. I guess growing pains are seen from the players AND coaching.

We're def overachieving this season.

Funny enough....we could actually use Ramon Sessions this year.

He'd be a perfect fit on this roster. :lol:

He can slash, defend and create his own shot but he's not ball dominant and would get the ball to our scorers in good position.

He's like a young D. Fish :nerd:

Carmelo Anthony is averaging 25.0 points, 8.3 rebounds and 4.5 assists during the streak, and Arron Afflalo has averaged 23.0 points while shooting 63.4 percent in the last three games. The pair have combined to make 13 of 28 3-pointers in the four wins and have helped put the Knicks in position for their first five-game winning streak since an eight-game run from March 5-21, 2014.

I'd take Jennings or Holiday as a stop gap. We have one too many big men, specifically Seraphin.

Lopez is somewhat on the outs too but you could get something worthwhile with him as well. Another SG/SF. Don't like trading useful bigmen so easily though.

Last edited:
even has the license plate blurred out
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
Anyone know the brand on those pants? Balmain?
anyone been to the new NBA store yet?
Right around the corner from my job. Last I saw it wasn't open yet. Like a week or two ago.

They move it every 2 years... i went down 5th ave a few weeks ago walked past the old location knowing it was a little further down. I googkeit and its another 7 blocks down. Fohwtbs

i'll take jennings for caldo and lopez for noah. the only ones i dont want traded are dwill, grant, gallo, and oquinn. the rest of the bench can go. shoot i'll even throw in grant if we can get noah plus mcdermott or something. wishful thinking i know.

Back
Top Bottom