OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
^I've been wanting Noah to rock our colors for the longest. Not only he fits the system, he will bring that extra oomph we need. If we gotta chance to bring him home, let's do

I think we need to put together any combination of Lopez, Grant, Seraphin, Calderon, Early, and whatever pick to bring in Noah and Jennings. Getting rid of Lopez and Calderon would give us a ******** of cap space with a team who wasn't a joke the year before

Last edited:
Would solve most of our problems tbh.

Bring in a PG that can chuck, get others involved, and get to the rim. Bring in a center who can rebound, defend, pass and be a leader.

Make the move for Noah. We definitely need a pg but I don't see how a ball dominant one like Jennings is going to fit here.

Even though i dont like Jennings that much, he allows us to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. His ability to score 15+ nightly and getting rid of Caldos contract.

I still think we should focus our assets on trying to make a move with the Wolves.

would love to NOT see Jennings in the blue and orange. he's just not a good PG. fine scorer but also very loose with the ball.

anyways, D Will most likely got those accesories insured. as well as his building having multiple cameras.
this apparently happened before the bulls game, so Im not even worried how it would affect his game. if anything, these harlots gave him a life lesson, which makes him smarter, which benefits Us. thank you you little smitties. now i wonder what they looked like.

Calderon is your PG, though.

With a horrible contract

BJ is an expiring who can create, drive, and facilitate

U buggin

Why are you so hung up on the wolves? They're not parting with their young studs. Please Don't bring K-Mart over and the Only guy we could use is Rubio and I would love to see what they would take off the Knicks hand for a guy like Rubio.

SVG had Jennings balling last season in Detroit and playing like an actual PG...not sure if that would translate here in NY. If Jrue Holiday's available that's who I think would best fit here can't stress that enough.

calderon is a neutral at this point. sometimes negative. but why be so hung up on a quick fix? we seem to have good chemistry so far. jennings coming off an achilles injury is gonna turn our season around? he shoots like 5/15 sometimes. his defense isn't much better . we dont need another chucking PG who dominates the ball . rubio sounds a lot better but thats also a pipe dream. im riding out with gallo and grant. and derek fisher aint half the coach SVG is to get in jennings head and affect his game. we half run a system here. not sure if hes the type of player to thrive when the reigns are on him.

Last edited:
calderon is a neutral at this point. sometimes negative. but why be so hung up on a quick fix? we seem to have good chemistry so far. jennings coming off an achilles injury is gonna turn our season around? he shoots like 5/15 sometimes. his defense isn't much better . we dont need another chucking PG who dominates the ball . rubio sounds a lot better but thats also a pipe dream. im riding out with gallo and grant.

CAP SPACE. You don't want the best shot possible at the big fish this summer ?

Bruh if KD does somehow come here.... KD/Melo and KP at the 5.... LAWD have mercy 

Back
Top Bottom