OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
My freak has been begging me for the past two hours to come **** her but she's all the way in Mastic n I don't feel like driving for an hour so I've been pretending to be drunk n watching the Knicks/Rangers :lol:

Last edited:
@seth_rosenthal: Reminder: Kristaps Porzingis’s last season was ~1000 minutes. He’s gonna close in on 700 tonight.

@JonKnicksFan: The Knicks have a 7'3 guy who knocks down perimeter shots like they're layups & they literally make no effort to get him the ball out there.

@JonKnicksFan: Think of how many possessions are wasted on Robin Lopez post ups or even KP post ups. No one gets put to their best use

@seth_rosenthal: Reminder: Kristaps Porzingis’s last season was ~1000 minutes. He’s gonna close in on 700 tonight.

@JonKnicksFan: The Knicks have a 7'3 guy who knocks down perimeter shots like they're layups & they literally make no effort to get him the ball out there.

@JonKnicksFan: Think of how many possessions are wasted on Robin Lopez post ups or even KP post ups. No one gets put to their best use

#phishphilosophy

It's really bad when fans all over NY see that our players arent getting utilized correctly. and you got the one moron on the bench 10 feet away, who has the authority to do something about, continue to sit and stare at his boyfriend's ***.

:lol: she told me when we first started talking that she couldn't climax. I somehow made it happen for her last night and it blew her mind. She's just a legit freak. It's great.

It's really bad when fans all over NY see that our players arent getting utilized correctly. and you got the one moron on the bench 10 feet away, who has the authority to do something about, continue to sit and stare at his boyfriend's ***.

i say this **** all the time. knuckleheads like us on NT & twitter see things that the head coach of the ******* team doesn't see after watching film & looking at stats thet we don't have access to.

sidenote: Jerian Grant has played 3 minutes in the last 6 quarters. Sasha Vujacic has played 23.

:lol: she told me when we first started talking that she couldn't climax. I somehow made it happen for her last night and it blew her mind. She's just a legit freak. It's great.

You will forever be known as king ding a ling supreme. After a chick let's me beat I never hear from her again :pimp:

Melo with 25 on 66% shooting on one end, 2 blocks & a steal on the other.

excellent overall game

Melo has one good half and you cats are going crazy. Let's see him put together A few good games in a row and let's get a few wins first.

Back
Top Bottom