OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Melo has been moving the ball the past 2 weeks... calderon is the floor general he usually dribbles without making a move to the basket... ends up giving it to Rolo at the top of the key... smh...

Melo's basically untradeable cause of his NTC so y'all gotta get that though out of your heads.

building a good team around him >> trading him for role players.

I promise this is my last time talking about Melo but 2 good role players will absolutely make this team better than 1 Melo just say for instance we picked up Ryan Anderson and Jrue holiday for Melo. You don't think the team would be better? Of course we would. Or a Bledsoe, Morris package.

Avy Check 2.0
smokin.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Do I even watch this game tonight or rub one out and call it an early night.......tough decisions.

Hanging out with this freak tonight. Finna choke her while I think of you Melo bashers.

Keep it playful tho and please, please - Just don't do her like you did KP & Phil on draft night...

That'd be 1st degree Murder, we don't want to see you take that route bro. All in the papers, not a good look.

Last edited:
didnt even know we're playing tonight on national TV :smh:

JRS just remember to not keep your fingers separated during the choke, thats how you leave bruises (unless you're into that type of stuff :nerd: )

I promise this is my last time talking about Melo but 2 good role players will absolutely make this team better than 1 Melo just say for instance we picked up Ryan Anderson and Jrue holiday for Melo. You don't think the team would be better? Of course we would. Or a Bledsoe, Morris package.

I miss these trade proposals :lol:

Back
Top Bottom