OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
glad I forgot this game was on
sick.gif

what gets lost during a game like this should not be overlooked. The development of lance thomas and sasha are Crucial to the future of the franchise. Please dont lose sight of the big picture. Honestly, we only go as far as lance takes us . His skillset, at this point, is an advantage we hold on other teams. Yes we are losing, it hurts, but throw lance and sasha out there for extended minutes. They must learn to play like champions, up 50 or down 50. Glad fisher is doing something right. My only gripe this game is not running plays for them out of timeouts. Also less grant and gallo please. Jose and sasha need to be out there as we develop the team.

if Seraphin is the first big off the bench tomorrow i'm gonna be beyond pissed. it's painfully obvious KOQ is the better option.

also i have a feeling we'll be seeing more Vujacic in the future because of this game.

Lou just did the perfect impersonation of Fisher's coaching efficacy... first attempt barely grazed the ball, the airball was just a clarification if you still had any hope.

just saw an instagram comment saying Amar'e & JR were better than Melo when they were in NY

i'm all the way done

Fish did make 1 good decision in keeping our starters fresh for us to get blown out tomorrow.

Derek Fisher said he'll look at changes in the starting lineup -- wouldn't clarify what that meant.

you may/may not get a rant from me if it's Vujacic for Afflalo or Seraphin for KP

That looked like it was pretty tough to watch. Thank God I decided to study instead of watching Melo and KP drop an egg.

Back
Top Bottom