OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Let's continue to go under the screen on a ************ who can't shoot and can only make floaters. Seems reasonable

bring KOQ off the bench & let him swing at someone

**** these refs & this team

We just don't match up well wit these Bucks...

Not even the case. If Fisher knew how to adjust and the refs called a fair game we could've won. Lopez is trash and should've been benched for KOQ who historically does well against Monroe. Don't understand this hard on he has for Seraphin

Last edited:
i get that KOQ has to earn his minutes but how can he do that when he gets 5 minutes a game, if that.

also if that's the case than Seraphin should be losing minutes with his poor play.

We need a good PG.

Its time Melo become a catch and shoot guy, Olympic style. The less he has to work for his shot the better he'll be in the long run.

Yea. Not too mad about the loss on a back to back. Buvks are going to be a playoff team despite the bad start.

If u simply look at the 2 box scores prior to this game you can see that KOQ had an effect in both. Smh

Its just simple, common sense mistakes this guy Fisher is dragging us down with.

Derrick Williams also played very well in the 2 proir games vs. bucks. How many minutes he got last night?

Melo gotta get it together man... most know my stance on his attitude in here, but you also know I DO think he's elite. But this is not the kind of production we can receive from him if we gonna make the playoffs. Too inconsistent. Dont wanna hear nothing bout rust.

I basically only tune in for Porzingis every night. I just hope Fisher is gone sooner then soon.

That play where melo got hurt real early in the game and Lance came in for him... about 2-3 mins later Melo felt better and came back....

What does Fisher do???? Take Porzingis out with 7 mins left in the 1st to leave Lance in.... :stoneface:

That decision is what started the avalanche.

Back
Top Bottom