OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Jennings and Stephenson would give people hell coming off the bench

They'd do the same for the coaching staff as well.

idk about jennings. he's REALLY happy to be here. i don't see him being a problem. i wouldnt mind giving stephenson a camp invite or something. worst case scenario is that he doesnt make the team.

Jennings is personally my favorite pick up this season. But them together would be interesting to say the least

Jennings and Stephenson would give people hell coming off the bench

They'd do the same for the coaching staff as well.

idk about jennings. he's REALLY happy to be here. i don't see him being a problem. i wouldnt mind giving stephenson a camp invite or something. worst case scenario is that he doesnt make the team.

Jennings is personally my favorite pick up this season. But them together would be interesting to say the least

I agree both of them if they are focused should be a more deadly version of (lin/lamb) in Charlotte.

They would kill other teams benches and coaches would have to keep a starter in to either slow them down or score at the same pace.

But Stevenson has his own issues so I wouldnt count on it happening

Last edited:
Stephenson is trash. Move on.
854834656.gif

Stephenson> you

Last edited:
All the rookies were asked to name their favorite current NBA player.

Melo had the 2nd most votes behind Durant.

only fugazi's like lebron tbh. REAL nba fans can tell the difference between the overhyped lebron vs the rest. real recognize real.

Funny how casual fans say Melo sucks & is overrated but the guys who've played the game their whole lives study his film.

His footwork & back to the basket game is textbook. Every wing scorer should be trying to emulate him.

I used to hate Lebron, but at this point I gotta give credit where its due. There's no question he's the best player of our generation.

Last edited:
Funny how casual fans say Melo sucks & is overrated but the guys who've played the game their whole lives study his film.

His footwork & back to the basket game is textbook. Every wing scorer should be trying to emulate him.

Only ppl that still hate Melo are people who don't watch basketball regularly

Back
Top Bottom