OfficiaL '16 NYK offseason thread, Melo goes to bodega in bathrobe and Olympic hat

In the past few months, Who's been your favorite Melo? Multiple choice

• A. Olympic Melo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • B. Civil Rights Activist Melo

• C. Brazilian hood Melo

• D. Ninja Turtle movie star Melo

• E. Old man annoyed by kids Melo

• F. Yankee/Mets fan Melo

• G. Met Gala Fashion show Melo

• Total voters
Why Stephenson hasnt been signed by us is beyond me.
Jennings is gonna be solid but we def need a back up 2 guard of his caliber.

Because he's crazy

And a bum.
Okay. When drose misses time due to injury which we know he will. And brandon Jennings need to start.
Who's gonna be our spark off the bench.
Ron baker ?
Willy ?

Stephenson > anybody on our bench besides Thomas and jennings. Hell ill say even better than jennings coming off Achilles injury

Please. You can say what you want about jr but he was money for the cavs and did what he had to do. Lance played better than him on a worse team. Just off talent alone you make that call.

Last edited:
Stephenson is a talented player without doubt

I know what you mean, championboyz7 championboyz7

You have to remember that LeBron James is the reason why JR played well for the Cavaliers. LeBron told David Griffin that he'll take care of JR. Heck, we all know Melo isn't that kind of person who watches out for his teammates' businesses off the court

It's just Stephenson's attitude is terrible. Worse than JR's

Who's gonna play the big brother role to Stephenson? Noah?

Last edited:
And a bum.
Okay. When drose misses time due to injury which we know he will. And brandon Jennings need to start.
Who's gonna be our spark off the bench.
Not Stephenson.

That's for damn sure.

I don't care what yall say. I don't want dude on this team.

**** a spark, we don't need cancer like that on our team.
Lance played better than him on a worse team.
Reasess why that is.

Not that JR Smith matters one ******* bit on why I don't want Stephenson here.

Last edited:
I'm surprised no one commented on the topless girl spitting on the journalist :lol: :nerd:

Damn lol

Speaking of topless day, does anybody go to the parade?

I considered going there but there was a street festival

Street festival :pimp:

Last edited:

You have to remember that LeBron James is the reason why JR played well for the Cavaliers. LeBron told David Griffin that he'll take care of JR. Heck, we all know Melo isn't that kind of person who watches out for his teammates' businesses off the court

Son what

I think Lance should stay away from NY in his basketball career...

On another note saw Luther Wright literally laying at a bus stop with no shoes on, smh.

I'll never understand the obsession with JR. Hit a few shots in the playoffs on a team where he was easily the 4th or 5th option. You know what JR did here? Shoot 22 threes and untie shoelaces. :lol: You know why Stephenson is still a free agent? He has 0 self control and discipline.

Risk>>>>>>

Last edited:
Dudes want to give LeBron all this "credit" for JR's turnaround but he was average as hell outside of one half his whole Cleveland tenure. He had his best season BY FAR playing with Carmelo Anthony but dudes want to ignore that

street festival ? where ?

Jubilee Festival in Brighton Beach

Dudes want to give LeBron all this "credit" for JR's turnaround but he was average as hell outside of one half his whole Cleveland tenure. He had his best season BY FAR playing with Carmelo Anthony but dudes want to ignore that

Hmm, you may be right about the LeBron James and credit thing

Anyways, JR's behaviors were terrible in the 2013 postseasons. The same year you just mentioned that JR had his best season by far

jrsmithsmall.jpg

Looks familiar? It happened during the postseasons. I believe that picture was taken before game four or five against the Celtics

He went from one of the most dangerous prolific scorers to the bum player in just two weeks

The worst part is that JR was in his prime and he didn't do his job in the postseasons

Can we count on Stephenson when it comes to the postseasons?

Stephenson had his best stretch of his career in the postseason against us specifically :lol:

Posting a pic of JR popping a bottle in the club means what exactly ? Cleveland ain't NYC no way in hell do I believe JR wasnt getting lit during the regular season and playoffs during his tenure in Cleveland. The difference is one is NYC and one is CLEVELAND :lol:

Dudes like Stephen A push this corny *** narrative like LeBron is the healer of all wounds and the greatest leader basketball has ever seen and a lot of y'all believe it without even taking a quick second to look at the numbers

JR has played his best alongside melo in NYC and in Denver that's absolute fact.

Last edited:
Justin Holiday is gonna be a surprise rotation player imo.

This team needs a dirty work, defense, hustle type player or another vet.

Last edited:
If I had to choose between the 2 I'm bringing JR back. That right there should shut the book on Stephenson.... :smh:

JR is one of my favorite players. He has the skill set and the talent to be an all star every year but he's immature and he unraveled when we needed him to step up so **** him.

Noah. Melo 2 years back wouldn't. But now after seeing the Olympics. I dont see why not melo.
Knicks trying to wait and offer him 10 day contracts once the season starts. He will be with a team and in Knicks fashion hell come to msg and cook us.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom