Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

I was able to grab the last pair in store which was a size 12. Now I just gotta trade it for a 10.5 or an 11. 

Quick question is the carbon fiber all one color. Or is there a specific pattern like the aj14 ferrari. I had purchased half a size up and hen I swapped it for my size from some dude that was at the same spot as me

Received my 2nd shipping confirmation from NDC/SKNRS.

I hope they aren't to big since I decided to go TTS

I ordered a 12.5 in these I went a half size down in the French blues and they felt too snug in the toes for me so hopefully these will fit better

yea i would say true to size, unlike the cherrys and obsidians where you could get away with .5 size down

Not good at all? Now if you said, decent but not to my liking I could understand.

Super stiff, plastic?

Sounds like your trying to find an excuse to talk yourself out of liking em now.

Correct. They are decent. Should've been better for the $190 price tag. IMO

If you want stiff and not good at all, that is the black Chris Paul XIII toebox "leather."

don't know why people need multiples of this shoe

literally the easiest shoe to keep clean

another note I just got the shipping email from the Nike app
This is just me but I buy usually 2-3 pairs because I play basketball and go to the gym 3-4x a week in one pair.

This might be TMI but my feet sweat a lot  when I work out, like I'm talking socks completely soaked by the end of 2 hours or so of pickup on the basketball court at the gym. The pairs that I wear to play basketball or work out in get soaked in sweat and as a result they stink.

Ill roll up to the gym wearing a pair of Jordans with the exact same pair in my gym bag so I can change into the clean pair when I leave and not kill my friends/family with the foot odor. 

The third pair is usually to wear a year or two later when the gym pair rip, or the traction grip on the bottom wears off, etc. My personal reason for getting multiple pairs is that I actually play basketball in one pair. I roll up and play street hoops in Cement IV's, Hare VII's, French Blue XII's, whatever. 

Since these shoes are so limited and don't always retro consistently if I only bought one pair to wear casually and go to the gym/ball in they would be wrecked long before I got the chance to buy another pair.

I stock up multiple pairs of SB's for the same reason; I skate in one pair and rock the other. Anyone who skateboards knows even the best skate shoes are gonna be trash in less than year if you're skating consistently. 

How are people buying multiple pairs from NDC or the SNKRS app? Isn't that not allowed?

Snagged one pair of NDC and it has shipped..

Lakers have almost $70 million in cap space. Kobe is gone. These two things alone speak volumes.

Lakers can sign two Max free agents (Durant, Whiteside) and can add another key piece or two with more than $11 million left over.

They'll be right back in the mix. Maybe not championship contenders right away. But definitely right back in the playoff mix.
not to mention the cap rising as well

They did pretty good and quality isn't bad for GS pairs. It's funny they sold out here but demand wasn't that high. Resellers in my country are selling for about retail. Glad I didn't wait in line for these after partying. 

Is it a automatically a 20% code if your order gets cancelled thru Nike? If so, does it expire?

Last edited:
My Pre-Order is coming in on June 1st. but i'm curious, is the Zoom air responsive? It seems like that question gets dodged.

Re-sellers on Craigslist in my area are already unloading them for as low as $240-260. Would you cop or hold off til next week for the Eastbay/Footlocker phone order attempt?

On feet pics?

It seems (as usual) there are mixed reviews on quality, although this release seems to be leaning on the heavy side of fair to good quality...so that's good.

Patiently waiting for my shipment.

Last edited:
My Pre-Order is coming in on June 1st. but i'm curious, is the Zoom air responsive? It seems like that question gets dodged.

Most don't have them in hand yet much less on feet.

Since this is the XII s thread on my CDP pair the right heel is flat and unresponsive but only that part. Any way to fix them or suggestions on making comfortable again? They are wearable otherwise.

Most don't have them in hand yet much less on feet.

Since this is the XII s thread on my CDP pair the right heel is flat and unresponsive but only that part. Any way to fix them or suggestions on making comfortable again? They are wearable otherwise.
For my older pairs that tend to feel flatter as a result of age, I buy SofSole Airr Insoles in order to restore comfort on the heel

I got my Shipping confirmation frome SNKRs last night on Saturday sometime after the Warriors @ OKC game.  Today was a good day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom