Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Just a heads up fake_education on instagram is not a reliable source for real/fake comparison pics. Had me thinking footlocker sold me so early release joints smh.

Just a heads up fake_education on instagram is not a reliable source for real/fake comparison pics. Had me thinking footlocker sold me so early release joints smh.

Been saying this for a year now and no one listens, he's exactly why I don't trust stockX.

Dude has to be the worst fake/legit checker alive

I could be wrong but I believe LN3 and LN4 just refer to two different Nike factories in China that were making the shoe. 

Caping for the resellers huh?

Waits for you to complain about missing another release in another thread

If you've ever sold a pair, you're a reseller. Resellers aren't just dudes who load up with a 100 pairs on CL.

ehh...idk bout that.

held these in hand and they are not good at all, super stiff plastic leather. literally felt like they had an insert or shoe trees still in them when I squeezed the toe. Glad I passed, sad cuz I really liked these in pics

these are waaaaaay better than da 2003 pair..da brighter red is a god send.

For some reason the hype for these I thought would be bigger. Sure they sold out, but with these not having a proper retro since 2003 and being a popular retro 12 color way (Black/Red) I thought this release would be mayhem. Even this thread was quite mild compared to when Jordan 4 "Cements" released.

da black and red pair was never more popular than da playoffs..they didn't sell out in 1997, or 2003..this go around was their most successful run.

Anyone cop from HOH South Coast ? Haven't hit that place in a while
That store has been doing FCFS lately and opening at 8 am. I'd rather fight the bots online than wait in a FCFS line. I wish they went back to raffle releases...looks like they are for this week's AJ11 Low's.

Considering SNKRS was useless for the first 45 minutes or so of the release they sold out very quickly after people could start placing orders so I doubt they oversold these .

just got 2nd ship confirm from snkrs, which meman all 3 pairs have shipped (1 from fnl, 2 from snkrs).

nthat.gif
Nice I tripled up on these as well to quote DJ Khaled "WE TAKING OVER"  
nthat.gif

1 pair to wear casually

1 pair to play basketball in / go to the gym

1 pair to keep on ice for the eventual day when the basketball/gym pair poop out

Check the quality on your pairs. Glue and paint everywhere on mine...so I left them sh*ts at the store.

I had lack of paint on mine. Could see the white on the painted foam midsole. I bought from City Gear so can't even return them. Had I seen them before buying would've walked away. They were bagged and tagged in advance.

Was able to score a pair from SNKRS yesterday so I hope those are right when they come in and will just swap and return to Nike.

What store doesn't allow returns these days? Like seriously. Their online store allows it.

a quick way to know if you have a real pair is by checking the back of the shoe. Look at the number 23. If you can see the black material threw the red rubber area above the #23 its good

held these in hand and they are not good at all, super stiff plastic leather. literally felt like they had an insert or shoe trees still in them when I squeezed the toe. Glad I passed, sad cuz I really liked these in pics

Not good at all? Now if you said, decent but not to my liking I could understand.

Super stiff, plastic?

Sounds like your trying to find an excuse to talk yourself out of liking em now.

Last edited:
don't know why people need multiples of this shoe

literally the easiest shoe to keep clean

another note I just got the shipping email from the Nike app

Back
Top Bottom