Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Got the last (don't report me) SNKRS shipping confirmation about 30 minutes ago.

I have yet to hear about a cancellation this go around. Good luck to all

Why did you have to pay $250?
I woke up late, went around trying to find a pair. Get a store that had a pair. Guy says no size 12s but then asks me how much I would pay for one. Proceeds to go to the back and come back with a 12 and says $250 and you got a deal. He claims they were his managers pair but it was really shady. I figured $250 is about what I'd be paying anyway since i struck out. I understand shoe stores arent the most lucrative for employees and I'd hate for someone to lose a job. But I shouldn't have to deal with crap like that so I'm torn on calling corporate.

store? any receipt?

Last edited by a moderator:
I am stoked to get these in!

Moms got me these in '97 because she couldn't afford the 12's

View media item 2049596

Her accuse... "what's the difference? They are still black and red!" :smh:

At least she tried to appease the situation and made a SEMI valid excuse. :lol:  

At least she didn't get you some Knock off XII's from payless... Before fakes hit the market heavy... There were "imitations" made by Spalding and other non Nike brands, lol

store? any receipt?

I had that happen to me with the 05 Flints. Like a month after release I happened to walk into FNL and a pair was on the counter. Noticed they were my size so asked if they were on hold for someone in the store. Was told no but they were already sold and a personal pair but I could buy them for $275. I walked off.

Last edited:

Why did you have to pay $250?
I woke up late, went around trying to find a pair. Get a store that had a pair. Guy says no size 12s but then asks me how much I would pay for one. Proceeds to go to the back and come back with a 12 and says $250 and you got a deal. He claims they were his managers pair but it was really shady. I figured $250 is about what I'd be paying anyway since i struck out. I understand shoe stores arent the most lucrative for employees and I'd hate for someone to lose a job. But I shouldn't have to deal with crap like that so I'm torn on calling corporate.
u shouldnt feel bad. i hate for anyone to lose their job too. but at the same time, if that person is being shady and not doing their job correctly and honestly and it ends up costing you money that you shouldnt have had to pay, then they deserve to lose their job.

employees that dont do their job correctly and scam/rip off customers deserve to lose their jobs. thats the bottom line.

At least she didn't get you some Knock off XII's from payless... Before fakes hit the market heavy... There were "imitations" made by Spalding and other non Nike brands, lol
I think Moms went down that road if my memory serves me correct.

She bought me a pair of "Bike's" from Montgomery Wards 
mean.gif
mean.gif

Joints looked like a knockoff verse of a Jordan 15

Not necessarily, some people have an unfair advantage.

and some ppl may have given up too easily when they weren't able to cart immediately. i was literally on my pc AND phone for a COUPLE OF HOURS to secure the pairs i did. furthermore, i don't recall seeing anyone gloating. maybe i missed it, but feel free to point it out. i, for one, was simply explaining what my NORMAL mindset and process is for buying jordans that mean alot to me. u mini mods be tryna regulate what ppl can discuss on a public forum kills me every time. :lol: if it's an issue, i'm sure meth or bigj will chime in as they always do. moral? mini modding is not needed, thx. :wink:
I don't know who you are, today is the first time I've seen a post or your name.. basically I wasn't referring to you or anything you've written in here. As for this mini modding you're not too fond of, technically anyone who has used the report button would be in that category, as for your complaint it was an observation I choose to speak on but feel free to put me on ignore if my views bother you.

it's not u in particular i have an issue with as we don't know each other, like u pointed out. i guess it was just ur comment that triggered my reaction. lately, i been seeing more and more members tryna tell other members what they can and can't discuss like this isn't a public forum and i just think it's lame. that's why we have mods. and to be honest, i did feel like ur comment was directed at me so if it wasn't then i'm man enough to say my bad.

but to ur point, i hadn't seen anyone "gloating," maybe i missed it, which is why i said feel free to point it out. all i saw was a few ppl, including myself, who happened to score multiple pairs sharing the crazy experience tryna score yesterday. and i get that u "care" about those who couldn't cop, but u don't have to be a captain or mini mod. and for the record, i've never used the ignore button or the report button, for that matter bc it's not that srs. i'll just leave it at that for sake of derailing the thread.

:nthat:

Last edited:
No receipt, hibbetts sports
That sux. They shady down my way too. File the complaint.
Yeah, think of it this way. You're giving a job to someone more deserving and less shady and possibly a change in the system at that company.

Last edited:
No receipt, hibbetts sports
I'd call if a footlocker employee tried to sell me a pair above retail. I know it wasn't footlocker but the point is it makes your business look bad based off what you'd employees do. That's not right. If it's s mom and pop shop that's one thing

Call corporate. Do it. You ain't the only one that got. Trust me. People do this all the time . Imagine a stock room with 300 pairs. U do the math.

Back
Top Bottom