Official '16 JORDAN XII Black/Red FLU-GAME (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING FAQS PG.1)

Some are saying superb, and some are say terrible.. i wonder which one it really is 
nerd.gif

ur good. but if u want real time tracking open up your account and the order status and open the order then autorefresh once a minute.
It says "preparing to ship" under order status on NDC. I'm just worried after hearing bout these possible cancellations

Last edited:
Nike has started shipping, if your curious about shipping for ftl/eastbay orders check your acct for status and ready to ship means golden. waiting for approval means u need to call them tomorrow morning and say you need the payment verification dept.
Hm, mine says "In Progress." I won't fret about it though.

Nike has started shipping, if your curious about shipping for ftl/eastbay orders check your acct for status and ready to ship means golden. waiting for approval means u need to call them tomorrow morning and say you need the payment verification dept.

Hm, mine says "In Progress." I won't fret about it though.

They dont ship simultaneously. Everyone who got through on Nike is fine. Masters was an anomaly, not the norm with NDC

I think one of my ndc orders is going to be cancelled since it still says in progress. Oh well At least i got back ups. 

This is what I'm afraid of. I called Nike and they said I'm good (not that their customer service knows much) but why are some ppl getting shipping confirmations and others aren't? Fwiw I have a pending charge on my account, my SNKRS account says in progress, my order email says I will get them on 5/2, but no updates since. And I don't have backups :frown:

I think one of my ndc orders is going to be cancelled since it still says in progress. Oh well At least i got back ups. 

This is what I'm afraid of. I called Nike and they said I'm good (not that their customer service knows much) but why are some ppl getting shipping confirmations and others aren't? Fwiw I have a pending charge on my account, my SNKRS account says in progress, my order email says I will get them on 5/2, but no updates since. And I don't have backups :frown:

chill. theyre shipping out prolly 100000 pairs.

Threads moving fast now. I cant keep up. Everybody's nervous about cancelled orders and so on.....it never dies lol!!!!

My buddy owed me a solid so he copped me a fta pair. Its been a minute since i didnt have to wait for a pair to ship.

Threads moving fast now. I cant keep up. Everybody's nervous about cancelled orders and so on.....it never dies lol!!!!
Some people are nervous but I wouldn't say "everybody" and for what its worth I haven't heard of any orders being cancelled yet and a decent amount (including my own) have shipped so I wouldn't worry about cancellations.

Still got my snkrs and fnl coming but it feels good to actually have a pair in hand on release weekend

Still got my snkrs and fnl coming but it feels good to actually have a pair in hand on release weekend
Post a pic or two if you can for those of us who are waiting on shipping. A close up of the toe and the seams along the sides connecting the black and red would be most excellent. 
nerd.gif

Got the last (don't report me) SNKRS shipping confirmation about 30 minutes ago.

I have yet to hear about a cancellation this go around. Good luck to all

Some are saying superb, and some are say terrible.. i wonder which one it really is :nerd:

I think it just depends on your expectations. When I hear the word "remastered" I automatically assume we're getting an OG quality shoe... But thats not the case with this shoe. I guess remastered means "a tad bit better than past retros" in Jordan Brand terms. I must admit tho, I'm liking what I'm seeing with the early pics of the 2016 Space Jams; stitched 45 on the heal, jumpman facing foward on both shoes, white edges on the patent leather... Etc etc... Closer to the OG's... That's what remastering a shoe is to me.

Last edited:
Why did you have to pay $250?
I woke up late, went around trying to find a pair. Get a store that had a pair. Guy says no size 12s but then asks me how much I would pay for one. Proceeds to go to the back and come back with a 12 and says $250 and you got a deal. He claims they were his managers pair but it was really shady. I figured $250 is about what I'd be paying anyway since i struck out. I understand shoe stores arent the most lucrative for employees and I'd hate for someone to lose a job. But I shouldn't have to deal with crap like that so I'm torn on calling corporate.

I am stoked to get these in!

Moms got me these in '97 because she couldn't afford the 12's

Her excuse... "what's the difference? They are still black and red!" 
mean.gif

At least she tried to appease the situation and made a SEMI valid excuse. 
laugh.gif

edit: I need to find a pair of these Rodman's to add to the collection

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom