**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

nerd.gif
for the Knick addicts

http://www.nba.com/live20/index.html

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Originally Posted by you go boy

does somebody want to trade? i got a 7 3/8 that runs big and its not like any of my other hats... i want a size lower 7 1/4
are u saying the 7 1/4 was sold out?!??!?!

nah the size 7 3/8 i copped runs too big and i need to exchange for a smaller size... i could return it to new era atlanta but it would be a hassle... if anyone wants this hat for retail plus shipping hit me up... or if you can trade that would be even better

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

does somebody want to trade? i got a 7 3/8 that runs big and its not like any of my other hats... i want a size lower 7 1/4
are u saying the 7 1/4 was sold out?!??!?!

nah im size 7 3/8 runs too big and i need to exchange for a smaller size... i could return it to new era atlanta but it would be a hassle... if anyone wants this hat for retail plus shipping hit me up... or if you can trade that would be even better

Goin' tomorrow after work, I'll let you know if anything is left.

Hey guys, i went to the new era store today after work. The black knicks fitted with the blue brim only has like 4 left in stock and the sizes are either wayy small or wayy big.. As for the two fitteds i copped, the store has a Full Size Run on both. I saw a stackk of both behind the cabinets.

Anyone else just watch the Knicks/Heat game that was replayed with Zo and LJ throwing punches?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Marc Gasol should come to NY, we got all types of latin booty uptop, i know memphis aint got that.
Nah...he wouldn't fit the D'antoni style...

Originally Posted by kevvv

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Marc Gasol should come to NY, we got all types of latin booty uptop, i know memphis aint got that.
Nah...he wouldn't fit the D'antoni style...
1st - Gasol ain't latin, he's european
grin.gif

2nd - Get rid of D'Antoni 
3rd - We need bigs

can some explains how the cap works again? how come before when isiah was gm our payroll was over 100 plus... so now we're more restricted?

Back
Top Bottom