**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

Billups is out at least another week with swelling behind the knee dwight howard is dirty, %$#! him and his fake *** personality 
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
but a blessing in disguise so far. T.D. been stepping up, hopefully he gains the confidence for Playoffs.

I hope he's back for more then half of the last 19 games though. I want him to get into a good rhythm going into the Playoffs.

[h1] Gasol would fit in nicely with Knicks[/h1]
imgc;JSESSIONID=ACDE17A80254E89D716E.3076

Updated: Mar 09, 2011 09:36 PM
By ALAN HAHN
MEMPHIS -- Last season Rudy Gay 's willingness to talk with New York reporters about his free agency status -- and interest in playing in Mike D'Antoni 's system -- was parlayed into a maximum contract offer from the Grizzlies on the very first day of free agency in July. Marc Gasol , whose name is very high on the Knicks' wish list as an offseason acquisition, didn't sound like he was looking to follow the same script.

"I'm not worried about it," Gasol said of his status as a restricted free agent. "I'm just trying to enjoy my situation right now and make the playoffs. That's the only thing that I really care about right now.

"When the time comes, we'll see what happens and we're going to study every situation by itself," he added. "But right now, we've got too nice of a present to worry about the future."

Gasol, the younger brother of Lakers star Pau Gasol , has the skill set that would fit perfectly with Amar'e Stoudemire and Carmelo Anthony in the frontcourt. The 7-footer, who is a terrific passer, went into Wednesday night's game averaging 11.8 points and 6.8 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game.

I think Gasol would be a good look , but I wouldn't give him too much money. I think some teams will offer more then he is worth or Grizzlies will match anyway.
ohwell.gif

I kinda wish Kenny smith did MSG on clyde's days off again... Dude wasnt bad.

MArc Gasol would fit decently IMO but he'd cost us I mean big bro Pau can give him some $$ if he wants

man i need a gif of that fat knicks fan pumping her fist right after carmelo's shot last night

%!%% was gold

ahh man i just saw losalmighty posted the vid. ha ha

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by MrONegative

wt4d785af37483f.png
#SHWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG

#WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
pimp.gif

I was wondering what he was saying .... His SCHWAG was on a trillion for the 20 seconds following the buzzer-beater!

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

Let's run some games @ laguardia during the spring break
This. I'm down for any day between the 12th and 19th

Let's make that happen....

who said it up the other times ? I missed both

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I set it up last time.. but yea im down.. sounds like fun
pimp.gif

someone else organize it now..

i would set it up if i been there the other times..
nerd.gif

I ain't even gonna start with you dudes and Kemba
laugh.gif
you guys are fickle as hell when it comes to any player who has ever touched a basketball.

Yea everyone who supports Kemba in this thread has said he will come in the League and be Derrick Rose your right. The general consensus in here is that he can do what Toney Douglas does with more explosiveness and playmaking ability, his ceiling in the NBA imo would be a Jason Terry type. People also forget that this is his first year as the man on the team because he has no one else. His first 2 years in college he was basically a distributor now since he's the go to guy to put points on the board he's inept at playing the point guard position
laugh.gif
come on man.

i tried to tell yall about kemba... im not expecting him to be john stockton but he can be a serviceable backup point guard for our team... he reminds me of tony douglas but more skilled offensively but not as good defensively... and tony is pretty decent when hes doing well...i would say he can become as good as ben gordon... i know thats not saying much but hes a role player and we already have 2 superstars so anything he can give us offensively is good enough

Back
Top Bottom