**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Melo
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
not gonna comment about any other players on any other team that couldn't make that shot

These games are all without Billups playing in the lineup.  I hope, well I know, Billups is watching and practicing with these guys here and there getting to know the system.  Can't wait till he comes back Knicks are going to be a even BIGGER problem with their big three all together.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

I bet the Melo game-winning shot is going to be on every MSG Knicks TV ad til the end of the season
laugh.gif
i betcha the next commercial we see, the narrator is gonna make it sound like we won a championship
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Great, great win...winning in dallas tomorrow would be even better, can't even remember the last time we beat that team swear theymve owned us like the past 10 years

^ last year we actually beat them by 30 in dallas before they blew us out at home... worst L in histoy 
30t6p3b.gif

We still gave up too much
laugh.gif

If Melo didn't care about the money he could have waited until the offseason and signed but instead we traded players in theory we could have kept.

But that isn't the point right now so no reason to bring it up.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

I bet the Melo game-winning shot is going to be on every MSG Knicks TV ad til the end of the season
laugh.gif
i betcha the next commercial we see, the narrator is gonna make it sound like we won a championship
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It didn't take him long before he made his impact felt......

* cue Mike Breen's call

* slow Mo of Melo's jumper

One shot, one win, one statement.....the Knicks will never back down, never shy away from the BIG MOMENTS.......

KNICKS........MAVERICKS.........TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin.gif

we didn't give up too much to the point that we shouldn't have made the deal though.

what i'm saying is we just saw why three role players don't equal what melo brings

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It didn't take him long before he made his impact felt......

* cue Mike Breen's call

* slow Mo of Melo's jumper

One shot, one win, one statement.....the Knicks will never back down, never shy away from the BIG MOMENTS.......

KNICKS........MAVERICKS.........TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grin.gif

LMAO i played that in my head with the dude's epic voice
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Shady execution at the end with Toney taking horrendous shots, but Melo comes through with the game winner. Awesome W.

Tough game in Dallas tomorrow, especially them coming off a loss.

pimp.gif
FEELS GOOD MAN! I already knew what it was when Melo got the ball. This was one of those games that solidify Melo's reputation as a clutch shooter. I love it!

Good win baby !!!

Buzzer beater on my Birthday ?
laugh.gif
I'll take it.

I was
smokin.gif
some purp watching the game. Melo made my night even better.

Showing that "clutch gene". Skip going to have a field day with this tomorrow.
laugh.gif

Kenny Smith BEEN showing love, but that's my man b.
pimp.gif

Amare and Melo playing great together so far.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by Al3xis

why is everyone so critical of Toney?

I realize he played like a moron the last 2 minutes, but he's filled in very well.
Exactly. I want Douglas to continue to get this kind of time when Billups comes back too.
nerd.gif
I've been comfortable with the way the offense flows with him out there. 

Originally Posted by BangDak

^cant forget jared jefferies.

pimp.gif
He's horrible on offense, but my boy puts in work.

Back
Top Bottom