**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

frown.gif
indifferent.gif
tired.gif

like i said terrible execution... you can say boston plays great D but the knicks just don't know how to end games... you can blame that on the coach too... poor defense on KG then you waste your timeouts again at the end.... what a wasted performance by melo... and jefferies your an idiot... why pass the ball when your right under the basket

Not fouling is inexcusable and the biggest blunder this team has had in a long time and that is saying something.

I was proud at the effort and heart plus Melo's performance but how do you not give yourselves a chance?

Squandered BOTH games. The Celtics are not much better, if at all right now. At worst this should be 1-1.

JJ just lost the ball that was no pass.

Much props to this reserve squad vs their top guns and we still had a chance to win, crazy how we even had a lead with Melo/Billups out.

The GARDEN better be loud as +*+@, we let this team off the hook.
sick.gif

For an offensive genius as a coach u would think we can get a last second shot to someone besides jeffries. After the timeout u should sub him on offense

shelden would have took the shot instead of passing....

and i think melo needs to handle dbl teams better,
this lose hurts, but given the circumstances with amare im not that heated....

but the roations need to change, AC/shelden should have gotten more minutes....

The Celtics did what they were suppose to do and that's protect home court. Now it's your turn. 
If you want to look at the bright side, you had 2 of your starters out. 

Please fire D'Antoni. Please.

You think the Celtics would let another team run the clock out in that situation? What was it, 3.5 seconds? Take up .5 second to foul. You have 3.0 seconds left to let Melo try a long 3 instead of .6 seconds which is automatic L.

I don't even feel like going to the game Friday anymore. And Amare is injured now? This just ain't the year we're gonna beat them, not with this @%$%$*% bummy %!% coach.

I'm giving my Knicks mad credit though. Celtics were basically playing with their full starting lineup (4 all stars).. we played with Melo+TD+ whoever else was out there. A damn secondary team. We need Stat back so when the double goes hard.. we have somebody.

Al3xis wrote:
Not fouling is inexcusable and the biggest blunder this team has had in a long time and that is saying something.

I was proud at the effort and heart plus Melo's performance but how do you not give yourselves a chance?

Squandered BOTH games. The Celtics are not much better, if at all right now. At worst this should be 1-1.
This. Both games were completely winnable.

Originally Posted by StylishStef89

I'm not even mad.....these dudes showed a lot of heart tonight.

Let's try and get these two at home.
Me neither bro/sis. These dudes made two great games, and half without Amar'e.

Growing pains ya'll. Growing pains. We're still young with little big game experience, outside of our core 3. As for now, I just want us to make a series out of this. At least 2 wins at home with some better late game execution because we are so close.

Why is everyone on this site obsessed with Rick Adelman? What the hell has he done in the past 10 years besides get jerked by the refs and get a team of scrubs to play hard?

My gripe with the last play was Jeffries being out on the court for that offensive possession at the end of the game
sick.gif

Exactly how I feel, the first was just a ridiculous robbery, but this second game was just all heart and we were close, it was basically Melo with the bench out there and we lose a nail biter again? Boston does not look good at ALL.

I hate that %#%**** rule allowing you to throw the ball to the back court, makes it easier for the opposition.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom