**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

scaled.php
24l4epx.png

We got $$*!@@# robbed tonight after seeing that pic especially considering Melo got called for less, when it could have easily been on Pierce.

Melo and STAT needs to realize that when they drive to the basket, very few players in the league (none of them on the Celtics) can stop them. However, now they have become to reliant on their jumpshots.
30t6p3b.gif

I'm not even a Knick fan and I can HONESTLY say Knicks got ROBBED!

Refs called that bad call on Melo that caused them the game
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

And that is why Amare should remain the 1st option on offense.
30t6p3b.gif
This game was very winnable.

It was, Refs man
30t6p3b.gif
I don't trust them.

Celtics are very dirty players.

I honestly feel the Knicks will get game 2-4.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

D'Antoni isnt mentally tough at all
no, he's not. he can't make a decent coaching decision for the team when there's less than a minute left in the game. we've seen this happen many times over the last two years.

so disappointed with this game's results

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Melo and STAT needs to realize that when they drive to the basket, very few players in the league (none of them on the Celtics) can stop them. However, now they have become to reliant on their jumpshots.
30t6p3b.gif
and if your only down 2 take that **%% to the rim... you might get a easier shot or go the FT line...

that bad call leads me to believe that the spirit of Tim Donaghy still lives on in the league

+++@#% up man. I swore we had the game. If Melo caught that ball without that ref calling that foul, we wouldve taken the game. Soft %$+ Paul pierce. I mean it's %++%*%@ playoff basketball man. What the +%%# do they expect to happen!?
30t6p3b.gif

Alot of terrible calls by the refs, but this was our game. Melo didn't showup at all during the 4th. And in my opinion taking that last 3 when youre down 2pts was a dumb move. You drive in and make a closer shot, maybe even draw a foul.
Amare played his heart out, and Touriaf with 4 blocks is niiiice. Oh,and L.Fields, what are you contributing man? Nothing.
Im very upset.

Doc Rivers on Ray Allen fouling Melo on final shot of the game "We got away with one ... we got away with one"

so the homer bill simmons and boston's coach both feel like there was some fishy stuff happening. I guess knicks fans are just delusional. Garbage offensive foul. garnett with an illegal screen. melo fouled on the 3 but not called.

NBA where refs happen

Shame, Douglas ran hard over that screen to contest that Allen jumper.
sick.gif

Unreal, it is still first to FOUR games though, we still have tp steal one road game, if we win our home games we will have several chances.

Doc Rivers on Ray Allen fouling Melo on final shot of the game "We got away with one ... we got away with one"

so the homer bill simmons and boston's coach both feel like there was some fishy stuff happening. I guess knicks fans are just delusional. Garbage offensive foul. garnett with an illegal screen. melo fouled on the 3 but not called.

NBA where refs happen

Originally Posted by DubA169

NBA where refs happen
If we don't get favorable calls at home then I'll be upset over that nonsense, but its obvious the C's will get away with the most blatant ##*$.
Knicks are just going to have to shoot 50% from the field to get a win @ Boston.

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Ima *+%* my manager up today.

roll.gif
I will definitely DVR News12 The Bronx the next two days.  

Originally Posted by Executive76

Did Chandler attack the basket with any regularity for you guys
nerd.gif

Not since he fell in love with his jumpshot. 

Back
Top Bottom