**Official '11 NYK LOCKOUT thread*** lockout over

Originally Posted by hustleordie

I'm watching the Raptors feed and their announcers are killing me right now. First of all their team is down 27 and they are announcing with soooo much enthusiasm. They think they have momentum after every Raptors basket. They are also talking non stop about our "flaws" (defense). I mean really?

laugh.gif
 At least Breen kept *%@% realistic during the bad days.

I know its easy to just get complacent, but how do you just STOP playing defense.

10 point game and the Raptors are playing with a pep in their step.

I like how D'Antoni lets Amar'e play almost the entire 4th but has Carmelo sitting on the bench for like 8 consecutive minutes..Good management of minutes
indifferent.gif

How did the clock reset on the Amar'e block on Bayless? When he blocked Bayless there was like 2 seconds on the clock and he never had possession before he stepped out of bounds so it should have either been a shot clock violation or they get ball with 1 second left

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I like how D'Antoni lets Amar'e play almost the entire 4th but has Carmelo sitting on the bench for like 8 consecutive minutes..Good management of minutes
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by RuffRydya08

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

indifferent.gif
I get that we're thin in the frontcourt, but somewhere in that 30pt lead, Amar'e coulda had much rest.
eyes.gif

At least we're keeping Melo fresh with only >30 minutes tonight.

Yo idk if anyone is watching the Toronto feed but 1 of their announcers sounds like Mad Dog Chris Russo
laugh.gif

A W tomorrow moves us into 6th. Obviously picking up W's is good and it would be a good game to win considering Philly's play as of late but I can't lie, I'd rather have the standings hold place - 7 game series vs. Boston is not something I'd look forward to.

Back
Top Bottom